The online racing simulator
Teams that are Recruiting Drivers
(240 posts, started )
Team Name: Relo Racing

Server (Y/N): N
If yes server name: -

Type: Race

Team info: We are a Rookie Team. We want to share experience with other Rookies and train hard to become better. Experienced Drivers are welcome, too! Of course!

Are you willing to accept members immediately or will you test drivers?: Immediately, but if you're driving unfair or behave like a child you can will be kicked from the team.

Demo/S1/S2?: S2 or Demo

Extra Info: German or English speaking please. We are a german team, but of course we would be very happy to "go international".

Best way to contact us: Comment on our page or write a private message here.
What experience of drivers: "experienced amateur"
Team Name: Ident-Racing
Server (Y/N): Y
If yes server name: Ident-Racing Public
Type: Racing
Team info: Team founded by Jonathon Provost (jonathon.provost) in Feb 2011
Are you willing to accept members immediately or will you test drivers?: We automatically accept new members, but we will keep a eye on them in the first few weeks.
Demo/S1/S2?: S2
Extra Info (teamtag etc) Our Team tag is [IR]. We are always recruiting and we would love for you guys to join us.
Team Name: Team 6th Gear Racing
Founded: 01.01.2011
If yes server name: 6th | Public
Team info: We´re a young team, with young drivers
Are you willing to accept members immediately or will you test drivers?: Immediately
Demo/S1/S2?: S2 / Demo

Tag: 6th
Best Way To Contact: Just PM me!

Leader: Thorsten Ulrich / Chrono, Kevin Peeters / Bjoerk

Requirements: Have to be a German or good English speaking person. Don´t have to be experienced but should drive fair.
Teamspeak 3 & Mic

( sorry for re-posting but double quoting seems to be stupid! )
Team Name: illegal street racing
Server (Y/N): n
If yes server name: NA
Type: drift / grip race / burnout comps / drag - any form of racing
Team info: small, starting out, operate on cruise servers more info is above
Are you willing to accept members immediately or will you test drivers?: test drivers after registration on forums
Demo/S1/S2?: s2
Extra Info (teamtag etc)
Recruit : [ISR]~username
Member : [ISR]-username
Member + : [ISR]§username
Member A* : [ISR]|username
Moderator : [ISR]•username
Admins : [ISR]xUsername
-
(gagemr) DELETED by gagemr
Quote from edge3147 :Team Name:Motion Motorsports
If yes server name: Motion Motorsports Race
Type: Race Team
Team info: Newly formed, looking to build up a roster.
Are you willing to accept members immediately or will you test drivers?: Test
Demo/S1/S2?: S1 & S2
Extra Info (teamtag etc): MM Name
Best way to contact us: Skype or LFS Forum PM
What experience of drivers: Novice to Veteran

Bump!
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Bmxtwins
-
(gagemr) DELETED by gagemr
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Bmxtwins
Quote from malcomax :http://www.playerzone.it/forum ... ff257e766668356f50bedc16c

Team Name: Playerzone

Team info: = {PLZ} = is a team that focuses mainly on LFS (Live For Speed​​). We have existed for over a year. We have fourteen members. We have seven servers LFS and a TeamSpeak3 server for voce.

In ={PLZ}= the main thing we are looking for in new members is the ability to have fun. We are competitive but at the end of the day value friendship over score. For this reason absolutely NO team drama is tolerated. This creates a very laid back yet fun atmosphere for our members to play in. Like any other team we value skill in applicants but the main determining factor in acceptance into the team is the relationships you develop with current team members and how well you get along with the veteran team members. We have no age requirements but applicants must have a level of maturity acknowledged by an admin.

REQUIREMENTS
1. MICROPHONE WITH TS3
2. FUN PERSONALITY

If you meet these requirements and are interested in joining please post a applaction in our forums.

If you have any questions feel free to xfire me: malcomax

Are you willing to accept members immediately or will you test drivers?: We are accepting new applications at our forums.

Demo/S1/S2?: We Accept all three.

To contact us : private message for me

Bump
i wanna join it
join :D
Quote from lizardfolk :Team Name: Clockwork Motorsports

Server (Y/N):
Yes

If yes server name:
**Clockwork Motorsports

Type:
Circuit/Oval

Team info:
A Steampunk theme team looking for someone who's good with setups. But anyone who applies will be seriously considered

Are you willing to accept members immediately or will you test drivers?:
Effective Immediately

Demo/S1/S2?:
S2

Extra Info (teamtag etc):
Tag is **
Currently active in events and leagues.
Accept drivers with have wheel, no keyboard but mouse is fine.

i wanna join
what is wrong with you
Clockwork split up years ago, try the more recent pages for teams.
Server (Y/N):Y (but not 24hr)
If yes server name:Server names will be sent out
Type:Cruise/Race/Drift/Special Events
Team info:5 members
Are you willing to accept members immediately or will you test drivers?:Test period (3 races or 20 minutes on [WKD] Cruise Server)
Demo/S1/S2?:All
Extra Info-[GTC] (Name in red)
hirsch.racing
Hello there!
Team info: We are a new team founded at the 28. July 2012. Currently we are two drivers, both living in Germany.

Team Name:
hirsch.racing
Server (Y/N):
yes (24/7)
If yes server name: hirsch.racing
Type: Race, Drift
Website: http://wwwpub.zih.tu-dresden.de/~s8996163/index.html (getting real domain soon, forum in progress)
Are you willing to accept members immediately or will you test drivers?: Just drive a few minutes with us, we will see.
Extra Info (teamtag etc): [hr]
Best way to contact us: hirsch.racing@hotmail.de
What experience of drivers: You don't need to be a pro, but we like people with common sense.

Join our Server: lfs://join=hirsch.racing%20^6d^6r^6i^6f^6t
Team Name / Nome da Equipe: H2O MotorSports Brasil
Server (Y/N): Não
If yes server name: N/A
Type / Tipo: Racing
Team info: http://www.h2oms.com

Estamos sempre à procura de pilotos brasileiros com licença S2 que tenham disponibilidade de participar dos campeonatos da GridLFS, LFSBR, Virtual Torque e eventos independentes entre as equipes e pilotos brasileiros.

Caso você tenha licença S2 e queira participar de campeonatos organizados no LFS, me mande uma MP ou nos procure através de nosso site.

Team Name: Angry Angus Racing
Server (Y/N):
No

Type:
Race
Team info: We have just finished our 1st year of LFS competition. We have competed in the GT2 World Series, Racing Minds 16 Hour (3rd in NGT) and the 2012 Masters of Endurance 24 Hours of Aston. We are a group of 4 casual amateurs who are looking to move up the speed charts a bit. We pride ourselves on clean racing, consistent driving and efficient race planning.

We will get to know you before we throw you into a big race, but we do not have a formal testing procedure.

Extra Info
Teamtag:
[AAR] name can be however you want
Best way to contact us: facebook group as linked above as our website or personal message to me on this forum
What experience of drivers: lets say intermediate, not expecting to attract any aliens, but would like to get some experience and knowledge in our corner to raise our results.

---

Angry Angus Racing: A Somewhat Legitimate Racing Team Since 2005
Specializing in: 4 cycle Go-Karts, 1:18th scale RC Race Cars; Simulated Stock Cars, Touring Cars and Open Wheel Cars; Engineering, Design, Fabrication of components; Sponsorship planning and Livery Design; Driver Coaching.
can i join ?
-
(coda444) DELETED by coda444
-
(coda444) DELETED by coda444
Quote from coda444 :can i join ?

Since you are a demo troll user, I can tell you, you may join something else. But sadly not the team.

What you may join, is the basket of failed attempts to anoy me.
-
(Stig209) DELETED by Stig209 : posting new one with edited info
Team Name: Team 6th Gear Racing
Founded: 01.01.2011
If yes server name: 6th | Public
Team info: We're quiet funny actually, nice conversations, not all about Racing. If some leagues are on the way, we also practising quite alot. Our Members are often online @ Cargame.nl S2
Are you willing to accept members immediately or will you test drivers?: After a test period and attending with the rest of the team to some races.

Tag: 6th

Leader: Thorsten Ulrich / Chrono

Requirements: Have to be a German or good English speaking person. Don´t have to be experienced but should drive fair.
Teamspeak 3 & Mic

We're searching active drivers as fast as possible!!
-
(edge3147) DELETED by edge3147 : no interest.
Team Name: nFinity eSports

Server?: Yes, but hidden.

Type: Race

Team info: nFinity eSports is a mix of members of Team XFR Racing, Team 400, Mercury Racing and XFusion. Since we're restarting our operations in Live For Speed, we're looking for a hand full of good drivers to supply our team, reason why, is because mainly n\ is racing in other sims, whilst LFS is on a halt from updates.
We mainly do Endurance races but openly welcome our drivers to behave in single driver championships as well. We will supply with our help and knowledge. Since all the members of nFinity eSports are very enthusiastic focused and our only interest is of course success, if you meet our criteria please or have great interest, notify us.

Will you take me on the team if a apply?: No, we will never allow a driver to join without proper espionage.
License: S2
Team Tag : Our team tag is : n\
Best way to contact n\? : Best way to get in direct contact is to contact either by Private Message or my Msn which is on the left under my avatar or ultimately go to the nFinity eSports forum and make an introduction there.

Best wishes and good luck,
Dennis Lind
Manager of nFinity eSports LFS Squad.
Team Name: Scuderia Gas Racing Team

Server (Y/N):
Yes

If yes server name:
Scuderia Gas Racing #1 and Scuderia Gas Racing #2

Type:
Race

Team info:
Founded in Jun 2006, Scuderia Gas Racing Team have a great history in the Spanish league. We won three squad championships, four individual championships and a lot of races. Currently we need more drivers to participate in the top international races.

www.scuderiagas.com

Depends on the experience of the driver could be entered directly or tests.

Demo/S1/S2?:
S2

Best way to contact us:
MP for me.
Team Name: Race Green Autosports
Server (Y/N):
Y
If yes server name:
3 servers,one currently used for semi-weekly event advertized in my sig,other is planned for use in winter league AWS,3rd one just came in a package,currently unused...
Type:
League racing only
Team info:
Team is practically the same as TheReality Racing Team which was latvian only,now we are ready to go international. Officially under new name racing since end of september after years under old name. Our goal is to race in top LFS leagues,be as good as we can and be better next round,progress is the key,while being clean and fair racers. More info will be published later in own team thread when few things are straightened out.
Depends on driver,his reputation and past.
Demo/S1/S2?:
S2 preferably,but promising S1/Demo candidates could have a sponsored S2
Extra Info (teamtag etc):
RG^
Best way to contact us: PM me or contact teams drivers in servers
What experience of drivers: Any that can keep the car under control without majorly lacking pace and is a trouble free racer (understands and respects general racing rules,avoids contacts,sees track situation etc).
Team Name: CREATIVE DRIVERS
Founded: 12-10-2012
If yes server name: CREATIVE DRIVERS
Team info: This new and humble team based mainly in joining a small group of players who are looking to team and do not have time to go into certain teams, the team will have to rely mostly me training and share experiences with other members
Who would want to join just send pm or on skype add on limax123281

Tag: CD TM
Leader: tiagox / maia01
Requirements: be fair and have skype
Team Name: Angry Angus Racing
Server (Y/N):
No

Type:
Race
Team info: We have just finished our 2nd year of GT2 World Series, we are a consistent runner, respected by our competitors and a team based around organisation and planning. We have also competed in the 2011 Racing Minds 16 Hour Race (3rd in NGT class) and the 2012 MoE 24 Hours of Aston (11th in GT1 class).

We will get to know you before we throw you into a big race, but we do not have a formal testing procedure.

Extra Info
Teamtag:
[AAR] name can be however you want
Best way to contact us: facebook group as linked above as our website or personal message to me on this forum
What experience of drivers: Intermediate, not expecting to attract any aliens, but we are looking to run the GT1 World Series this winter and feel we need more drivers (we currently have 4) to run a series composed of 6-8-12-24 hour races. We would be a great for a driver who is new to endurance racing and is looking to break into the big international series.

---

Angry Angus Racing: A Somewhat Legitimate Racing Team Since 2005
Specializing in: 4 cycle Go-Karts, 1:18th scale RC Race Cars; Simulated Stock Cars, Touring Cars and Open Wheel Cars; Engineering, Design, Fabrication of components; Sponsorship planning and Livery Design; Driver Coaching.
Team Name: "Drifting Wages"
Server (Y/N):Not yet.
If yes server name:
Type: Drift
Team inforift in servers and tandem for "fun"
Websiteo not have one.
Are you willing to accept members immediately or will you test drivers?: Test...
Demo/S1/S2?: S1 and up
Extra Info (teamtag etc)teamtage-(DAG)

Teams that are Recruiting Drivers
(240 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG