The online racing simulator
XF Skins (All)
Post skins here for the: XF GTi & XF GTR

RULES:
  1. ONLY Post Finished Skins
  2. If you have a screenshot, please post the skin file also (not a requirement, but would be nice).
  3. If you have the files hosted elsewhere, please DO NOT use [IMG] tags for screenshots, etc. It will make the thread load slower for 56k users.
  4. Try to keep the chatter to a minimum, new people are viewing this thread to find themselves a nice skin, they don't need to scroll through pages of text to finally find something. If you want to comment on someone's skin, that is fine, but please... everyone is exploring their own creativity and personal tastes, so be supportive.
Thank You, and happy skinning! :cool:
I'll go first then

Really nothing special, just a simple skin I like to use online. It was actually created as an UFR-skin, this is the XFR version. If you like it and want to view it in hires grab it!
Attached images
XFR_ATL49.jpg
ATL49_XFR_render.jpg
#3 - SiL-X
Quote from Linsen :I'll go first then

Really nothing special, just a simple skin I like to use online. It was actually created as an UFR-skin, this is the XFR version. If you like it and want to view it in hires grab it!

I like your Skin! Nice lines!

Here is my personal XFR Skin:

Preview: *click*
Attached images
XFR_SiLX.jpg
New XFR skin
Attached images
xfr_xfracing_r.jpg
XFR_XFRacing.jpg
Shiner Bock XFR.

#6 - Soper
Honda Civic Type R - Weidemann Engineering
Attached images
XFR_Weidemann01.jpg
FWE1.jpg
FWE2.jpg
Soper? LOL hey Grey Fox!
I recognized your cool skin, not a name, at the 1st.
xfr racetek skin
Attached images
rt2.jpg
XFR_Racetek.jpg
This is the first skin I ever made, adapted to S2 as I've grown far too attached to it go get rid of it. I'll make up some screenshots for the skins that don't have them eventually. Unless someone wants to do a full render
Attached images
XFG_wikkids2.jpg
wikkidscr.jpg
Jim Beam & Dr Pepper XF GTR

Shark Racing XFR
Attached images
XFR_GLORYJ001prev.jpg
XFR_GLORYJ001.jpg
Cool to see so much MS ppl here. Now my skin for the MS skin Challenge:

XF-GTR Red Bull

Preview & Download
My Skin
my W.I.P Recaro Skin
________
S90
Attached images
Skinrecaro1.jpg
its very well made i just dnt like the oil splash thing on the front
________
BMW R80
Really? lol, how come. was kinda the main idea behind it. Thought it would be a bit boring without?

Matt
I like it. Fresh idea.
Received the jpeg today, so being bored at work, made this for a giggle.
Needs a front passenger!
yea its cool but the splash thing dusn't contrast with the green and white (IMO)
________
ufc
Quote from mrfell :Received the jpeg today, so being bored at work, made this for a giggle.
Needs a front passenger!

LOL, that is so cool!
Quote :Received the jpeg today, so being bored at work, made this for a giggle.
Needs a front passenger!

Hahaha....man! Really amazing skin! Awesome! Do u have any skins with gondoms brand names and logos ?
Hoi. Following the forums (and playing the demo) now for quite some time...
Now, with a job, I finally can afford the s2 license, so trying to kill some time till my paycheck arrives. Because I had nothing to do, I just made a very basic skin, with MS Paint, because my laptop has nothing else installed.
The skin may hint where I work
Attached images
XFG_Bertl4.JPG
preview.JPG
btcc skins :)
well here is my take on tom chiltons honda from this years british touring car championships.. (would anyone do a nice 3dsmax render of the 2048 size version?) pm me if so please !
ill release it soon if anyone wants it , am planning a lil honda skin pack !
Attached images
btcc9pic.jpg
btcc9pic2.jpg
-
Oh BTCC (Soper) DELETED by Soper

XF Skins (All)
(2838 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG