The online racing simulator
any good stream?

vipbox no work
#102 - CSF
**** the ballad of Alonso, this is Perez's time to shine!!!
Wow why is F1 teams retarded? they could've been 6 sec quicker per lap. First lap by ricciardo was 5 sec quicker. Then sauber decided to pit 1 lap later and loose 6 sec to alonso. WHY?!?!?!?
Nvm, sauber got this, where did they get that pace wtf?
Ferrari engine in the back of the sauber, lets hope this does not work against Perez.
Unbelievable Alonso and Perez
Not going to comment on the whole Sauber / Ferrari issue. People will believe what they want themselves.

Congrats to Alonso. Good drive.

McLaren are literally pathetic though. 2 abysmal pitstops for Hamilton on top of shit calls...

Button and Vettel just drove into Narain... Both can only blame themselves.
Button driving like Hamilton and Hamilton driving Button!!! What's that about?
Amazing to see Mr. Sauber get a bit emotional and what an exceptional F1 race. Now if Koba were to up his game a bit as well..
Quote from aroX123 :Nvm, sauber got this, where did they get that pace wtf?

Well Ferrari and Sauber are not that far off. Where did Mclaren lose their pace is the question.

Also when changing tires it looks like Lotus suddenly was really slow.

And maldonado... so bad luck this time...
Quote from DevilDare :Not going to comment on the whole Sauber / Ferrari issue. People will believe what they want themselves.

You mean the fact it's a conspiracy? That they told him to back off and he made it look like an error?
Quote from DevilDare :
Button and Vettel just drove into Narain... Both can only blame themselves.

No sign of any penalties for avoidable contact though, wonder if that would have been the case if it were another driver...
Quote from Bean0 :No sign of any penalties for avoidable contact though, wonder if that would have been the case if it were another driver...

You mean like Hamilton?
Alonso was faultless today, he makes Massa look like a complete fool. Perez was brilliant, but I think Sauber lost the race for him, with the delayed pit stop and the awful radio message that put doubt in his mind, Perez isn't the kind of driver to crash in the last few laps, they should have been telling him to go for it. Talking of brilliant, how about Senna with Williams, his uncle would have been proud of a drive like that. On the whole I really enjoyed that race, McLaren and Red Bull were ****ing useless though!
shame for Perez. He could have won.. nevertheless, he drove a great race!
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Alonso was faultless today, he makes Massa look like a complete fool. Perez was brilliant, but I think Sauber lost the race for him, with the delayed pit stop and the awful radio message that put doubt in his mind, Perez isn't the kind of driver to crash in the last few laps, they should have been telling him to go for it. Talking of brilliant, how about Senna with Williams, his uncle would have been proud of a drive like that. On the whole I really enjoyed that race, McLaren and Red Bull were ****ing useless though!

Agree with everything here.

For Sauber to basically say, stick with 2nd is just stupid. They should of said something along the lines of go for first but if you have to just hold 2nd.

Interesting enough Kimi picks up solid points again. I think Vergne deserves a mention too, driving all that time in the early part of the race on just inters was quite something.
#117 - CSF
Quote from Bean0 :No sign of any penalties for avoidable contact though, wonder if that would have been the case if it were another driver...

Could say the same for Grosjean on lap one. Pretty similar to Ham/Webber in Canada last season which was investigated. I think Jenson was just caught out by the slowness of the HRT, and I thought Narian moved across on Vettel, but I could be wrong as most seem to think it was Seb's fault!
Quote from el pibe :shame for Perez. He could have won.. nevertheless, he drove a great race!

Yeah, without the messed up pitstop and too chatty engineer, who might've cost him concentration for a while, he would definately win.

Still, great race, great result and good future for him. Now only they need better Q pace and/or bit of luck.
Quote from BlueFlame :You mean the fact it's a conspiracy? That they told him to back off and he made it look like an error?

Well again, everyone will see it differently. I personally think the error was genuine, but the call itself was somewhat fishy. Not that it matters though... Nothing will change.

Hehe.
Quote from Kid222 :Yeah, without the messed up pitstop and too chatty engineer, who might've cost him concentration for a while, he would definately win.

Still, great race, great result and good future for him. Now only they need better Q pace and/or bit of luck.

Ferrari young driver scheme racer, ferrari powered sauber..

They told him to basically keep second, then gave him that message about certain turns being wet and take caution.. A bit of behind the scenes logistics going on i reckon.

*edit*

Taken from DailyMail transcript of the race, sums it up perfectly to be honest:

Lap 50: This can't be right? Sauber are suggesting to Perez to be 'cautious' in passing Ferrari. Surely not... a first race win is up for grabs here. Remember they are powered by Ferrari, though. As I say that, the Mexican runs wide, leaving him five seconds adrift of Alonso. Oh no!

Lap 51: Perez is coming back at Alonso, but I fear it will be too late. What were Sauber playing at with that radio message to Perez. A delayed pit-stop, a conspicuous radio transmission... they've done everything possible to stop their man winning.

Quote from DevilDare :Well again, everyone will see it differently. I personally think the error was genuine, but the call itself was somewhat fishy. Not that it matters though... Nothing will change.

Hehe.

Well I wasn't being serious but it is fishy because Perez could of comfortable passed and drove away from Alonso with no problems at all.
Good race.
I am coming to hate Martin Whitmarsh very quickly... In all interviews all he does is talk about Button, even when the freaking question is about Hamilton. Serious favouritism from him.

All he did in that Sky interview is non-stop praise Button, and when asked about shit pit stops and calls for Hamilton, it was just pretty much, "meh".

Urgh...
Speaking of Hamilton, he seemed happier with this 3rd position than the last one...
Quote from DevilDare :I am coming to hate Martin Whitmarsh very quickly... In all interviews all he does is talk about Button, even when the freaking question is about Hamilton. Serious favouritism from him.

All he did in that Sky interview is non-stop praise Button, and when asked about shit pit stops and calls for Hamilton, it was just pretty much, "meh".

Urgh...

My God, Whitmash is having favorite drivers!
...and you noticed it after once Hamilton stopped being his favorite driver.

The treatment Kovalainen and Alonso got never hinted anything to you?

Fantastic race from Perez, but I'd like to see a normal race where he succeeds without luck (This time it was the start with full rain tires, last time it was the SC that made him look good)

I admit, he had the pace today, but I just keep wondering how the race would've ended if it hadn't rained this race (or at least not enough to go full wet) or if the SC hadn't appeared last race - The best answer to both cases is that Perez would not have been on points or would've been tenth with no one noticing anything.

Alonso had a perfect race, he was the best driver on the track today. Räikkönen drove also well and the fastest lap he drove proves that there's some speed in the Lotus (or that they had full dry setup all along).
Button and Vettel made a stupid mistake where Hamilton got rid of his mistake that would've really hurt him. (locking up and probably destroying the front left tire in the Q3)

Massa...the guy definitely needs to be replaced and if Perez drives well the next few races he'll probably be the one to replace Massa. I think Massa could be out as early as in the fifth race since he's not contributing at all.

2012 Formula 1 Petronas Malaysia Grand Prix
(319 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG