The online racing simulator
RSSC on SRT
Well, we made it, only a short part, but it's still nice, hopefully we'll get some more coverage in the future

http://www.simracingtonight.com/

It's right at the beginning, but watch the whole show anyway, it's worth it
Woohoo! Downloading now
A pretty small showing.. The Information on the cars got more time on the video than the tracktime did... It would be nice to get someone to make a proper broadcast but SRT is and always WILL be, just a review show
I would be happy to support anyone making a proper broadcast.

As for now, any exposure is good exposure.
Definately, I think someone needs to broadcast this championship, it gives the FZ50 and the RAC the (racing) creditbility they need. Who knows. Maybe the Raceabout company themselves will endorse it.
Yes it was only a short segment (with very little racing action) but it was good exposure & we got our names on TV . Good work dan.
Quote from anttt69 :Yes it was only a short segment (with very little racing action) but it was good exposure & we got our names on TV . Good work dan.

mine wasent i was 1 below last
Final round is featured in the latest episode of This Week in Sim Racing, I can also confirm that SRT will cover the RSWC aswell
Quote from danowat :Final round is featured in the latest episode of This Week in Sim Racing, I can also confirm that SRT will cover the RSWC aswell

swweeeeett
Their coverage of RSC seasons might be improved with pictures of us racers. I noticed another league they were reporting on had them, and it looked good to see a face next to their virtual car.

What do you think, are we all willing to submit a mugshot?
Not sure the net could take the strain of my mugshot...........

I think it's a good idea though Gav
I'll get my pink party-hat on then.
Quote from BlueFlame :I'll get my pink party-hat on then.

have you moved to uberzakstan or how ever its spelt , and i was also thinking dan would it be possible to have 2 leagues 1 with fz5 and rac and another one with a diferent class like the ufr and xfr ( i think thats the car )
thats only a suggestion
I did think about it, but then I thought about it again..........I'll give it some more thought
lol, i dont think that would go with the whole ROAD sport summer cup theme, maybe if it was TBO? but i wouldn't compete because i hate TBO. If it was LX6/4 then maybe .
Quote from BenjiMC :lol, i dont think that would go with the whole ROAD sport summer cup theme, maybe if it was TBO? but i wouldn't compete because i hate TBO. If it was LX6/4 then maybe .

The LX6 is comparitavely as fast as teh RAC and FZ5, am I right?
Quote from BlueFlame :The LX6 is comparitavely as fast as teh RAC and FZ5, am I right?

No, it's much slower on some combo's
I would love to broadcast live races, it's something I'll have to look into..........

game-tv website is all in German, if someone (German) could tell me what I need to do to get them to cover the race(s), I would be greatfull
Or use ASR TV?

I asked them to host IGTC and they are very compliant. However the PC used for the stream broke down about 1 or 2 days before the race.
I have contacted ASR Tv, will let you know any outcome
I would love it too, we have some great racing, which sadly the SRT people can never broadcast
Haven't received any response from ASR tv, maybe we can stream the race some how?
Well, i think LFS TV works now. It might be the only option as i'd imagine streaming isn't so easy.
Link?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG