The online racing simulator
No words can describe what you're doing right now. Top notch!

Now all we need is some tracks and cars that have a higher poly-count of around 5.

It's astonishing to see what a few textures do to a game...
I wish that my every track would look like that :-P
Looks amazing!
You are doing breathtaking work Lynce!
U really do amazing job, but can u give us a date or something when you will give us a link for the whole pack 2012?
Keep up the good work.
Quote from bishtop :amazing detail,its not just a slight improvement its a major improvement,im looking forward to the release and will thank you now for the big differences you make to lfs.

Thank you as always, brother.

You encourage me alot.

Quote from The Very End :So crispy clear! Love it!

Quote from HonzaNB :Your work is excellent

Quote from ImudilaSkyline :Massive improvement!

Quote from Makhe97 :I wish that my every track would look like that :-P

Quote from Speed Senna :Looks amazing!
You are doing breathtaking work Lynce!

Quote from TuomasH :Keep up the good work.

Thank you!!!

Quote from Bose321 :No words can describe what you're doing right now. Top notch!

Now all we need is some tracks and cars that have a higher poly-count of around 5.

It's astonishing to see what a few textures do to a game...

Thank you, bro.

I totally agree with you with your second paragraph.

Of course, I was seeing in Live for Speed that is possible to improve everything.

Quote from Billy275 :U really do amazing job, but can u give us a date or something when you will give us a link for the whole pack 2012?

Today, I mean right now, I am working on three LFS Projects (Revolution Pack 2012 - LFS Magazine - xxxxxx). So I think (but not sure) this work will be completed in 2012 (Maybe august?). I can't say the date because this is an error of my past works. Denominate a work with a exact date is a big error in my opinion.

The current status of the first "add on" is under the 40%.

Cheers.
It's great to see a community member that's this dedicated to making LFS a much better game. Same goes for Dekojester (host of the famous Kyoto 250 and 500).

You're all an inspiration to us!
Amazing as ever, can't wait to see the finished product. Well done!
Quote from dynofiend :Amazing as ever, can't wait to see the finished product. Well done!

Me too. I'm very tired, hehehehe. But my motivation has been increased alot.

Thank you.

Quote from speeddemon6 :It's great to see a community member that's this dedicated to making LFS a much better game. Same goes for Dekojester (host of the famous Kyoto 250 and 500).

You're all an inspiration to us!

Thank you very much for your words.

I'm working very hard and I have seen some bugs on some files, so I'm reworking textures to make a better compatibility.

Testing. Grass on the hill:

Almost finished.
the grass texture looks brilliant my friend,it actually looks like grass unlike the original textures.i
Quote from bishtop :the grass texture looks brilliant my friend,it actually looks like grass unlike the original textures.i

Thank you, brother.

As always, bigger and all the information on RP's Blog:

Cheers.

[...But it is likely that this circuit will have unresolved bugs.]
Brilliant as always.

Quote from Lynce :
[...But it is likely that this circuit will have unresolved bugs.]

I totally understand that. I was trying to make some better textures for Kyoto Ring and while it looked great on oval, it was buggy and ugly on the National / Long roads. It is very hard to do the compromises.
Quote from Flame CZE :Brilliant as always.

I totally understand that. I was trying to make some better textures for Kyoto Ring and while it looked great on oval, it was buggy and ugly on the National / Long roads. It is very hard to do the compromises.

The complete paragraph is on the Blog.

On the blog I talk briefly about the trouble with high resolution textures in Live for Speed.

The low resolution of the textures makes a perfect dissimulation job on Fern Bay.

If I increase the quality, bugs are increased too.

Thank you, Martin.
can't wait
looks awesome
your welcome my friend and i look forward to the release..ive played around with textures myself in the past and i understand the amount of work you put into this. As many others will agree with me we are extremley grateful
Stunning quality, as I said. This is amazing, thanks for your work.
It seems that the amount of effort you put into this project is endless, so I thank you for doing this for the community. Excellent quality as always.
Loving the grass! Perhaps a little too bright for my taste but amazing otherwise.
Lynce, every time I see a new post from you I get more impressed.

You really amaze me, my friend. You're an inspiration, someone passionate for what you do and with such desire to make a great work that produces very high quality fruits.

Thank you very much for keeping this kind of projects alive and I hope you are having a real good time making it.

Don't mind the bugs, they're basically not your fault: the way some textures have been created make it impossible to fix or make some different effects. I'm sure if you could make it even better without bugs you would, but sometimes there are some things that are just out of our scope.
Great stuff! Thanks for doing all this.
Looks great!
Is it ready to chrismas Lynce ?
amazing stuff!
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :can't wait
looks awesome

Thank you!!

Quote from bishtop :your welcome my friend and i look forward to the release..ive played around with textures myself in the past and i understand the amount of work you put into this. As many others will agree with me we are extremley grateful

Extremely hard, isn't it? Hehehehe. To develop, I mean.

Quote from FireMike15 :Stunning quality, as I said. This is amazing, thanks for your work.

Thank you.

Quote from ImudilaSkyline :It seems that the amount of effort you put into this project is endless, so I thank you for doing this for the community. Excellent quality as always.

Thank you very much.

Quote from Bose321 :Loving the grass! Perhaps a little too bright for my taste but amazing otherwise.

On the blog can you see the reply. Thank you for your suggestion.

Quote from Velociround :Lynce, every time I see a new post from you I get more impressed.

You really amaze me, my friend. You're an inspiration, someone passionate for what you do and with such desire to make a great work that produces very high quality fruits.

Thank you very much for keeping this kind of projects alive and I hope you are having a real good time making it.

Don't mind the bugs, they're basically not your fault: the way some textures have been created make it impossible to fix or make some different effects. I'm sure if you could make it even better without bugs you would, but sometimes there are some things that are just out of our scope.

Thank you very much my friend. Glad to see you here again.

Quote from Silverracer :Great stuff! Thanks for doing all this.

Thanks!!

Quote from wildstyle :Looks great!

Thanks!!

Quote from pako_customize :Is it ready to chrismas Lynce ?

Perhaps before.

Quote from Omar1 :amazing stuff!

Thanks!!
A lfsforum community gift:

Bigger shots on the blog soon.

The Revolution Pack June 24th, 2010
(496 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG