The online racing simulator
Quote from anttt69 :37 - Ant Collett - (anttt69) - United Kingdom

This entry number is already taken.
The LX World Championships have been canceled to to lack of interest. Discussion may be done here.
Just as I was ready to participate..
tbh, sending pm on day of event after it getted delyed isnt such a good idea, send a week or so before. this let drivers see it and prepare. i only saw the pm this minute
Quote from Franky.S :tbh, sending pm on day of event after it getted delyed isnt such a good idea, send a week or so before. this let drivers see it and prepare. i only saw the pm this minute

It was posted on the LFS calender, the times were included in the previous week's PM, and it has been up here for a long time. The information was all at competitor's finger tips if they were interested in competition.
Quote from Franky.S :tbh, sending pm on day of event after it getted delyed isnt such a good idea, send a week or so before. this let drivers see it and prepare. i only saw the pm this minute

Hmm... If I remember, the last calendar were published before the christmas. Or do you mean, Aston event was delayed? Because, when looking the calendar, today we should be in Aston instead of Fern Bay And even when there is info LX4 race will be at saturday, event date is 15th ie. sunday.
Quote from Lamma :Hmm... If I remember, the last calendar were published before the christmas. Or do you mean, Aston event was delayed? Because, when looking the calendar, today we should be in Aston instead of Fern Bay And even when there is info LX4 race will be at saturday, event date is 15th ie. sunday.

True, I had the track wrong, and to be honest I wasn't paying too much attention, because I knew the interest in this league was gone. I should have canceled it after last week honestly, but I didn't.

I was refering to the LFS calender rather than the one posted here.
Quote from Cornys :the LFS calender

Heh, stupid guestion, but what it is? I think, I had been active and well informed, but I supposed, this topic + pms were your info channel
Quote from Lamma :Heh, stupid guestion, but what it is? I think, I had been active and well informed, but I supposed, this topic + pms were your info channel

http://www.lfsforum.net/calendar.php

it was explained that the races would be on different days (Saturday and Sunday) on the OP as well.
Sad sad sad. But whatever, it's better than beating a dead horse.
Sad, sad end to what could have been a great championship.

TBH I was so fed up with having races every week, two races one after another with that extremely difficult quali type, like the cars are not difficult enough to drive by themselves and virtually no time to adopt between the cars that I'd just have to focus on this league to fight for the title. Plus I usually visit family on Sundays, so it was really the worst day to move it to and once I realized this I planned on retiring from the season just as you cancelled it.

I hope you can organize a proper league that has drivers needs at first place in future... and perhaps make it a bit less demanding as we have couple of demanding leagues around already, you know... which are mostly held on weekends!

Such a relief to see STD champ on weekday, even though it's from a different organization. :P

Series Canceled Due to Lack of Competitors
(136 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG