The online racing simulator
STD Championship 2012 - Round 6 (Official Results & Discussion)
Official Results from round 6:

Qualification
Official Race Results

Thanks everyone for coming, hope to see you next round.
That was a very nice round

I think the most clean.

Well done all. Grats to winners and thanks you Andris for the race
I absolutely agree with vourliotis. It was very enjoyable to be competitive without a 1000 laps practice and all the RHS shenanigance and I think this might have contributed to cleanness of the racing as well.
Totally not. I saw a lots of incidents and problems on the track... I don't know what Nicolas Van Den Bosch thinks, but he acted so immature today. He was very aggressive and incautious... It resulted in ramming me and my teammate and also he even spun off me couple of times. It's just ridiculous. Anyways... Apart of that... It was quite entertaining race. Had some nice battle with A.Perrs, N.Koudourakis and P.Tammepuu mainly. Pitty that with the last one I had a good fight two times, but lost it just remaining few meters to the finish line (sprint race just lost going side by side and in feature race lost battle because of insufficient fuel.).

I would like once again to thank Andris Pavars for his trustment in us (me and Laury) and letting us to race once again.
#5 - Lamma
Really annoying to be sick, when the championship was in the Aston. Especially, when the layout contains my favourite part of Aston: Historic North -section. After falling to ill Wednesday evening, I slept ~16 hours last night :-/

So, I had sick, but where are other racers? It was the first race without full grid
#6 - Lamma
Quote from seniecka :Totally not. I saw a lots of incidents and problems on the track... I don't know what Nicolas Van Den Bosch thinks, but he acted so immature today. He was very aggressive and incautious... It resulted in ramming me and my teammate and also he even spun off me couple of times. It's just ridiculous.

I watched your start of the feature race. One of the problems are you

You bumbed Van Den Bosch twice (1:18, 2:15) before the spin in lap 1. And what did you think in next lap (replay time 6:33)? You changed your line three times which caused your spin.

Im not saying, it was nice drive by Van Den Bosch but you werent better...
Quote from Lamma :I watched your start of the feature race. One of the problems are you

You bumbed Van Den Bosch twice (1:18, 2:15) before the spin in lap 1. And what did you think in next lap (replay time 6:33)? You changed your line three times which caused your spin.

Im not saying, it was nice drive by Van Den Bosch but you werent better...

I watched the replay after the race. I admit. It was basically my fault, so that's why he acted so harsh upon me. It's one thing like driving from cockpit whole situations looks different from the situation that really happened. My apologizes to Nicolas Van Den Bosch.
Official race results added.
Lol @ that penalty, made me laugh srsly. And now I regret I hadn't protested Mr. Van Den Something because he was wrecking me and Skirmantas all race long (though we managed to defend of his foolish actions). Maybe he could have gotten -9000 points Ha! Great,just grea,getting a penalty when you have tyres on your right and the driver on the left of you turning right even though he can see you are going for a move but yea,why not keep the gap as minimum as possible and after race cry in forum Haha!
Your post made my laugh.
I checked the whole replay annnd, I will probably not mention things I saw there, I guess I respect the rest of your team too much.

I must apologize to other drivers that I let you to race without any practice. It was definitely a mistake.
Quote from andRo. :Your post made my laugh.
I checked the whole replay annnd,

Me* ; and*.

Thank you, superadmin, for the respect and love.
Don't include me, please. I have stated my point of view earlier and I apologised Nicolas Van Den Bosch for those moments. It was my fault.
Quote from prOmo_LTU :Lol @ that penalty, made me laugh srsly. And now I regret I hadn't protested Mr. Van Den Something because he was wrecking me and Skirmantas all race long (though we managed to defend of his foolish actions). Maybe he could have gotten -9000 points Ha! Great,just grea,getting a penalty when you have tyres on your right and the driver on the left of you turning right even though he can see you are going for a move but yea,why not keep the gap as minimum as possible and after race cry in forum Haha!

Lap 1 T2/Chicane: Cut track and spin someone.
Lap 1 T4: Brake way too late, ram someone out of the way, and then follow up by pushing cars in front of you out of the way.
Lap 1 T7: Turn in on 85.
Lap 1 T9: Bumpdraft your team mate who then slams into the side of 85.
Lap 1 T12: Pushes wide into 89, leading to you cutting the course.
Lap 1 Final corner: Turn left across 85's nose.
Lap 1-2 Pit straight: Turn left 85's nose.
Lap 2 T1: Plow into ALL the wrecked cars.
Lap 2 Chicane: Cut ALL the chicane.
Lap 2 T12: Cut ALL the track.
Lap 3: Speeding the pits (no pit road speed limiter, thought you might want to know that).
Lap 4 T7: Chop block exiting corner.
Lap 5 Historic Bend: WTF WAS THAT?
Lap 7 end of lap: Block block block then enter pits to serve DT?
Lap 9 T12: Cut ALL the track
Lap 9 Final straight: Have people go backwards and push you to the finish.

Notice the decrease as the race went further. This isn't because you got "better", it is because you were so far away from anyone else. Seriously, just watching it was hard enough with the level of driving you showed, yet you want to try and complain to the admin for what? Giving you one single penalty when there is probably 4-6 he could have easily given you?

You are only embarassing yourself (and your team who you represent) with an attitude like that, thankfully Stankevicius (sorry for spelling) saved the team aspect of it.
Well, sorry for misspelling a word, Laurynas, but I don't think you are the right person to correct my mistakes, check your previous post.

And yes, I meant exactly the same things what PMD just mentioned, you definitely had no idea what you were doing on track Laurynas (I was actually surprised no one else reported you), but remember what you said you will do if I let you participate?

Anyway, not trying to disrespect anyone, I wouldn't have mentioned anything if you hadn't shown your interesting attitude about the penalty etc., and I didn't list those things because I respect the rest of your team, but you have to show respect to others also and that penalty was not even harsh imo, but oh well. I didn't disqualify you from the next round only because it was my fault you participated in round 6 at all. I learned my lesson.
I am utterly sorry for the poor driving and lack of sportsmanship of car 151. I would like to apologize on the behalf of SAVAGE SimSports. Sorry to all the drivers affected by this. I guarantee that this will not happen again.
lololol problems with Latonis Maurynas, what a surprise
Nice organization andRo and it was a very pleasant race form my vantage point. Since this was my first organized official race in lfs, few words i'd like to share:
- was nervous as fuk that i dont screw something up, that was big deal for me Fortunately, track was forgiving for mistakes otherwise i'd die of heart failure probs
- was amazed how quickly Niki adjusted for top lap pace. I had about 30 laps practice and he only about 5 i think. My first taste of really pro level in this game that i can remember. Extremely clean racing head-to-head with kovrcek in first race, very tough for me. Respect to both
- thnx for making the rules simple, clean and well organized andRo, played big role that i join the competition. Also thanks God Speed & Stuart for inspiring me to join as well

for the lulz:
Something caught side of my eye in one of the pits after the race, someone must have dropped it
Quote from Nilex :Since this was my first organized official race in lfs, few words i'd like to share:

Heh, nice racing for the first official race.
And I laughed about the picture, but lets not start flaming Laurynas now, everyone makes mistakes.
i wanna join xD
hello racers

i wanna do a nascar race

plz invite me

:S
-
lol (jonno koot) DELETED by dekojester : not related to thread topic
-
(jonno koot) DELETED by dekojester : not related to thread topic
Quote from jonno koot :hello racers

i wanna do a nascar race

plz invite me

:S

You are a few months late for this series. Check back often in the Leagues and Events section, as oval events do pop up from time to time.

STD Championship 2012 - Round 6 (Official Results & Discussion)
(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG