The online racing simulator
XRT Initial D skin pack S2
(64 posts, started )
Remember XCnuse's old S1 skinpack? Well with his permission (ha! Don't flame me!) I've made an S2 update. The pack includes all the old cars updated for S2 licence plus an XRG Trueno skin made by FunteX. And an S-13 silvia made by me. All the cars have lightsets, stickers and full badging. A must for any Initial D fan.

** Update**
The skins have all been re-worked and are ready to download:

Takumi's Trueno - XRG:

Ry's FC3S - XRT:

KT's FD3S - XRT:

Impact Blue's Sil80 - XRT:

Cole's S-13 - XRT:

Nakazato's GT-R - XRT:

More comming soon!
Post some previews perhaps? :P
Here's the preview for all of the skins.

Initial D is the win
Lol. You're right. I'm going to take down these skins for a little while. Looking back on them they look kinda rushed. So i'm going to re-post them even better. Maybe do more cars like the Evos and an R-34, MR2, you know. Well just wait and see!
lol i see you fixed the R32 and made it black.. ya.. alot of pictures i saw it was grey and not black but.. in the shows its apparently black owell, you forgot to fix that black trim on the nose of the yellow RX7
(you also kinda messed up the R32 headlights, i think you stretched them out tall wise, you can see what height they should be according to the turn signals which are the right height[.. not tall lol])
Yeah. I realised they were really rushed and the light sets were pretty crap. But i've just finished fixing all these skins with brand new hi-res lights. I got them all from gran turrismo photo mode. They all fit perfect and i'll upload soon!
oooh i dont blame you.. only if GT4 was out when i did these skins; headlights look fantastic now
now you took the black trim away on the yellow RX7 lol, there is a black trim on the front side that goes all the way around on the bottom-most part that sticks out (if you have the original, look at it in the CMX viewer and you will see what i mean)
Thanks for the praise on the headlights! I gotta agree, GT4 is the ultimate skinning tool! And originaly, that black trim was a mistake on the RX-7 that was accidentaly saved into the skin from a previous skin but if you want I can put the trim back in ^_^!
Fixed!
make those skin bigger i can use them
they're massive already!
they are not when i put them in skins that dont fit its all small
Quote from vietdog :they are not when i put them in skins that dont fit its all small

Click the little thumbnail of the skin, when its loaded click on the picture again to show it at its originsal size which is 2048 x 2048 which is pretty much the standard skinning size

Nice skins though.
Ry?? K.T??? COLE?!?!? You must buy that Tokyopop crap with the 2fast2furious voiceovers.
The AE86 skin works great, thanks a lot.
Quote from jayhawk :Ry?? K.T??? COLE?!?!? You must buy that Tokyopop crap with the 2fast2furious voiceovers.

No. I reed the english comics. But really. wat's the big problem. If you're going to argue about the stupid names then you really have too much time on your hands...
Quote from cloudstrife676 :No. I reed the english comics. But really. wat's the big problem. If you're going to argue about the stupid names then you really have too much time on your hands...

Pardon me. I also read the magna, on book 23...It is just that Tokyopop really trashed the story...

Lets move on.
I save the skins to my skins folder but when i upload dem,it comes up with the dimensions and the cars look the same as they were b4 i uploaded!
Quote from cloudstrife676 :Remember XCnuse's old S1 skinpack? Well with his permission (ha! Don't flame me!) I've made an S2 update. The pack includes all the old cars updated for S2 licence plus an XRG Trueno skin made by FunteX. And an S-13 silvia made by me. All the cars have lightsets, stickers and full badging. A must for any Initial D fan.

** Update**
The skins have all been re-worked and are ready to download:

Takumi's Trueno - XRG:

Ry's FC3S - XRT:

KT's FD3S - XRT:

Impact Blue's Sil80 - XRT:

Cole's S-13 - XRT:

Nakazato's GT-R - XRT:

More comming soon!

hi can you somone make a skin for me its my sisters birthday on thursday and she loves liveforspeed so can you please help please help

CAR:Xrt

COLOUR:Pink

MODIFICATIONS:Playboy bunnies in white with carbon fibre bonet
please im desperate!!!
@whitford
Stop the damn spamming or risk getting banned. You have already created multiple requests in multiple forums asking the same thing. We know you want the skin. We heard you. Someone might already be in the process of making it for you.

Now shut up.
Quote from Dajmin :@whitford
Stop the damn spamming or risk getting banned. You have already created multiple requests in multiple forums asking the same thing. We know you want the skin. We heard you. Someone might already be in the process of making it for you.

Now shut up.

ok i get the message sorry!!
Yes!!! i tried makin Initial D skins i couldnt thanks for postin these up

(64 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG