The online racing simulator
Private Skin
(6 posts, started )
Private Skin
Hello to all LFS players!

So i wanna ask a question about a private skin. And how to make it that way only I can have it and nobody can use it on his car.

I am so sick of saw people using my skin, so how can make a skin private?!?!

When i think about it its not a way to make ot because, to see other players game have to download in folder with dds skins, and they copy the file in other folder .. and they have my skin damn.

I wanna make it somehow this file can not use by the other players besice me!

If there is a way to make a private skin, and only i can use it, tell me!

I am sorry for my bad english but i think u understand me.

Have a nice day. And enjoy you game!
Only way to keep it private is... to keep it private... With that I mean - don't upload it anywhere. Of course,you can contact server owners/admins with proofs that some subject is using your skin (credits on skin file suggested),he could ban from his server,otherwise - keep it private...
It is not possible, just take it as a compliment people want to use your skin
i think you can just reupload the skin with different name,so then he cant use it because the skin file name is different than the new one.
As mentioned above the only way to keep it private is not to upload it. I know, it defies the purpose of making a skin and not to be able to use use it online - but given the way LFS's skins work, you really don't have a way.

However, you can do this - make another skin (a horribly bad skin) or a plain coloured skin with the text "I steal skins" or something and upload it under the same name as your "stolen" skin.

When the theif uses your skin online, others will see skin that you later uploaded.
Quote from Silverracer :"When the theif uses your skin online, others will see skin that you later uploaded. "

xaxaxaxa nice one :P

Private Skin
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG