The online racing simulator
Work fine for me, but there is a way that the react did not count in the E.T?
In real live you can do a 3 sec and that change nothing to your time
Update for new patch ?
I've just tried connect this insim application to 0.6A2 server, and it instantly crashes.
This is probably 2nd most popular insim (on demo). So it would be nice to update this for new patch.
I guess that only insim library needs to be updated, right?
Please make patch for the new version of LFS - 0.6B
need one for the 6b its only working on the Z28 this one
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :I've just tried connect this insim application to 0.6A2 server, and it instantly crashes.
This is probably 2nd most popular insim (on demo). So it would be nice to update this for new patch.
I guess that only insim library needs to be updated, right?

same here i tried to put it on my tweak server then it crashes after its connected
AFAIR sources were lost and no update will be released. Maybe there will be plugin for PRISM this year
Knu, do you mind if I port this to PRISM as a plugin?
You can make it. Knu lost sources and he will be happy of remake.
Did you hear this from him?
About sources - yes. I think you we can make plugin like that. It's not unique idea to make drag system.
isrm drag mod for demo
i need isrm drag mod for lfs 0.6b pleasee
-
(andonow) DELETED by andonow
looks like there wont be an update... too bad
Guys I have the Source Code of ISRM.exe and LfsInSimLib.dll - can anyone make it work on 0.6B? I have uploaded the source code + mod in the attachments. Please reply and help us

The .cs files needed to be edited is ISRM_SourceCode\ISRM\mod_drag.cs (in my opinion), and maybe some variables in LfsInSimLib_SourceCode. But I will left the programmers to find out what is needed to be edited and I hope so they make it work on 0.6B. Thanks

Regards! Andonow.
Attached files
ISRM_mod_drag_source.rar - 148 KB - 795 views
27 views and no one fixed it... I don`t know what to say.. :X

P.S. Sorry for the double post...
I saw the project and rewrote few enumerators to foreach's to avoid compiler errors but there is problem outside the ISRM: InSimLib.

ISRM have to use another InSim Lib, because this one is outdated and no longer supports new LFS packets.
i remember this years back and i loved it cause of the insim choosing people to race and at the end have one winner, please someone fix it
I do not understand. no errors but does not work
New Server
New Server: ARG/USA Drag If it says Connect timed out Wait A few Seconds Then connect if u dont Connect Keep Waitng Till it does but one thing: Server Is on the old lfs Z28 and one thing: How Do u add More Languages to ISRM?
I have 0.6b to
Alright i tried ISRM in 0.6b But not Working I have Every Thing right I have Net Framework. and everytime i load it it says: ISRM.exe has Stopped Working helP?
Quote from fazizbo :I do not understand. no errors but does not work

Join ME hosting at ARG/USA Drag OR Go to FInd user online and type: datruth 1:00pm to 11:00pm EST
Anybody can update it for current version? It doesn't work on 0.6e
Sorry for my english
Can anyone update that LfsInSimLib for 0.6E and make that drag mod work again?
Quote from andonow :Can anyone update that LfsInSimLib for 0.6E and make that drag mod work again?

please listen to this person!
BUMP
Source code was lost so it's impossible to fix it.

ISRM.mod_drag 0.5 Beta - Release
(274 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG