The online racing simulator
42D Driftwars is back
(10 posts, started )
42D Driftwars is back
I got many pms why we shuted it down and wheres is the server etc.

So we decided to bring it back ,with same ol good drift warrior. Many of you who are not here long enough will not have any idea what im talking about.
But those who do , your welcome back , im 100% active with lyts again so i can promise i will give you something to entertain again.

Server name: 42D Driftwars

Insim commands:
!top to see the highscores.
!pb to see your personal best.
!pit to return to the pitlane.
!cd to start a countdown.

Again I would realy love to see those old regulars back who were also sending me pms 42D was last year mostly in tweaking scene , but we gonna skip that multimod is getting shuted down so now we mainly gonna focus on stock drifting again.

So welcome all to Driftwars , server is fresh again and waiting.

E:
Reminder: Server is totaly stock , it does not support any tweaks , steerlock mods , hacks etc.

E2: I guess theres some problem with driftwarrior, it stoped counting points, but this will ge fixed when Morpha gets home, which means today.
#2 - Omar1
one of the first S2 servers i drifted in, well attempted to drift.. xD
Quote from Omar1 :one of the first S2 servers i drifted in, well attempted to drift.. xD

Server was boss in 2008-2009 , we hoping to bring that back.
#4 - Omar1
i remember
Just finished new lyt , come try.
#6 - PoVo
It's nice to see a good drift server back. The layouts are always original and new! Good luck!

I hope to come to play on it for longer once I have the time to take my wheel out.
Awesome thing!

I remember my first "drifting" was done there, and it was an awesome server...
Gotta try it when have time for lfs.
#8 - Sobis
Quote from TuomasH :Awesome thing!

I remember my first "drifting" was done there, and it was an awesome server...
Gotta try it when have time for lfs.

Congrats with 10'000 th post in this section!
Quote from iTzKevinK :Is this the server with this map; http://beta.xfire.com/videos/3cf308 ?
If yes, any chance you can put the map back on? I liked it.

Yes it used to be, but we won't be running one layout exclusively anymore.
If you're after the layout, it was made by Phil 'PMD9409' Diaz and is part of his Drift Layout Pack, we just ran a slightly modified version with a lower object count for performance reasons.

E: Also I'd like to make something clear: This is not a new incarnation, it's exactly the same thing that went offline a couple of months ago, except now running 6B obviously. The InSim is identical, aside from a few minor fixes and compatibility modifications to make it work with 6B. The web-accessible toplist is no longer operational either.

42D Driftwars is back
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG