The online racing simulator
who said it's hard? One has to do some alligning and make compromises (as always)

I think beginners should have a chance too
I could give a try, this doesn't seem to be a hard helmet to paint
Has anyone here seen the .obj file for the helmet anywhere?
A link would rock my world right now.
Kristian hasn't show any progerss, though I didn't wait anything from him. Sad that it looks like no one is interested to do this. Just need to wait, I guess
Quote from Iginla :Kristian hasn't show any progerss, though I didn't wait anything from him. Sad that it looks like no one is interested to do this. Just need to wait, I guess

I have made some progress. I haven't got very much time to do this... I should make a lot more progress at weekend, then I post pictures of my helmet
Quote from Kristian K :I have made some progress. I haven't got very much time to do this... I should make a lot more progress at weekend, then I post pictures of my helmet

Good to hear. I'll be waiting for your result, if you're really trying to do this, not like those two above..
Quote from Iginla :Good to hear. I'll be waiting for your result, if you're really trying to do this, not like those two above..

If you're talking about me... Cheers

I have no PC where I can run Photoshop...

And by the way, no one owes you anything here...

If you can't be arsed to wait, try yourself...
Quote from Mullog :If you're talking about me... Cheers

I have no PC where I can run Photoshop...

And by the way, no one owes you anything here...

If you can't be arsed to wait, try yourself...

No, I'm impressed about your interest! That Hakseli and Yuri just has copied my pictures and made the helmet of those.. Sorry, didn't mean to be harsh
Sorry, I misunderstood your point too
Okay, here is my progress. That white narrow area goes like that from this angle where I took the photo. Hope you like it so far.
Attached images
cmx_00000020.jpg
Quote from Kristian K :Okay, here is my progress. That white narrow area goes like that from this angle where I took the photo. Hope you like it so far.

Looks good, but that lightning kinda ruins that picture. If you could show picture without lightning, would be great. Keep going.
Lightning?? Now I didn't understand Do you mean lighting?

Tarkoitatko valaistusta?? (Finnish)
joo
Quote from Kristian K :Lightning?? Now I didn't understand Do you mean lighting?

joo
Quote from Kristian K :Lightning?? Now I didn't understand Do you mean lighting?

joo
Now I've got much progress. I don't post any pictures now, but you will get your helmet at least at next weekend
Why can't you give us a little tease ?
Quote from Mullog :Why can't you give us a little tease ?

This.
Anyway, I'll trust you that you can make the helmet.
Some news ?
Yes, is this enough? I got problems with my computer during last week
Attached images
cmx_00000021.jpg
Quote from Kristian K :Yes, is this enough? I got problems with my computer during last week

More pictures of helmet would be great.
Same as Iginla, rear of the helmet would be nice

That seems good though
Well, here is the back of the helmet. I'm quite close to finish it
Attached images
cmx_00000022.jpg

Kimi Räikkönen 2012 helmet request
(79 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG