The online racing simulator
Fast and Furious Jetta skin request
So, in a long time I've been admiring the paintjobs in the first film of the fast and the furious, but the one I like the most is Jesse's VW Jetta

examples:
http://www.carpictures.com/veh ... e-Furious-Stunt-Car-1995#

there's some different angles of the car on that site.

I've also been thinking of what car the skin should be for, and I'm thinking FXO :-)

If you got a better suggestion feel free to add it :-)

But I'd really like this skin in LFS :-)
No one? :-(
With no other picture, that's pretty hard...

Try finding a high resolution pic, might help a lot
Hey, can't begin to imagine why you like this car but Photoshop makes a good break from learning songs...
As Mullog indicated; using the images available online, the details of the decal are pretty much guess work, that said, at 1024, you're not going to see loads of details anyway...
This is where I'm up to so far, if you've got any close-ups of the decal that'd be great but otherwise I'll just make it up

...more pleased with the skirt tbh lol
Attached images
JesseFXO.jpg
Just compared the 2 links you've posted...sooo many differences, which is the one you actually want cloning? First one I'd guess? Although the rocket looks green/fluro yellow and cba with that as I've been working to the second link up to now! :geezer:
Quote from Subphonic :Just compared the 2 links you've posted...sooo many differences, which is the one you actually want cloning? First one I'd guess? Although the rocket looks green/fluro yellow and cba with that as I've been working to the second link up to now! :geezer:

just saw the skin you posted, and it's EXACTLY what I wanted :-) excellent work :-)
Hah i made one for you but then i realized that someone already replied heres how mine turned out i think his is better thow.
Attached images
JETTA1.JPG
Quote from Roadrunner43 :Hah i made one for you but then i realized that someone already replied heres how mine turned out i think his is better thow.

Looks really good too :-) I want both :-D please send me the files :-) I'm eager to cruise with it.
Sorry man, didn't see you reply! On a new PC now but need to transfer some files this weekend so I'll make this one of them and get it finished.

What other cars do you cruise? The work is in cloning the decal (...ish, from the crappy little pics lol) so it wouldn't take much extra to slap it on other cars.

While you're reading; do you want the little number 4, or your own number, or no number...?
Quote from Subphonic :Sorry man, didn't see you reply! On a new PC now but need to transfer some files this weekend so I'll make this one of them and get it finished.

What other cars do you cruise? The work is in cloning the decal (...ish, from the crappy little pics lol) so it wouldn't take much extra to slap it on other cars.

While you're reading; do you want the little number 4, or your own number, or no number...?

hmm, how about instead of a number, put the name "Matt" on it :-) if not possible, then just put number 7 on :-)
Ta-Daa...time keeping has never been my strong point. Anyway, in-case you still need/want it!
Attached images
FXO_Jess_prev.jpg
FXO_Jesse.jpg
Quote from Subphonic :Ta-Daa...time keeping has never been my strong point. Anyway, in-case you still need/want it!

thank you very much :-)
No worries, sorry it took me an age to back up me old hard-drive!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG