The online racing simulator
Quote from Kristian K :Well, here is the back of the helmet. I'm quite close to finish it

Great! I look forward to see the final version
Any progress atm?
Seems not

I've started a version myself, but nothing close to release at all ^^
Quote from Mullog :Seems not

I've started a version myself, but nothing close to release at all ^^

Great! Seems you got your monitor back or what? Your work has been always great, so I really look forward to see your progress.
I do have a new monitor Let's hope that's enough to motivate me till the end

Here is where I am (that 9... )
Attached images
cmx_00000007.jpg
Nice to hear that Mullog is making the helmet. I got too little time to make this helmet... I will make skins next when I have much more time, I made that my helmet try only on weekends. I would like to make this helmet ready... I hope you understand.

Btw. Mullog, helmet that helmet looks awesome now! And I have couple of questions to you, I will send them on private message .
You can still post your version of this helmet Kristian You must be closer to the end than I am
Quote from mullog :i do have a new monitor let's hope that's enough to motivate me till the end

here is where i am (that 9... )

Awesome.
Quote from Mullog :I do have a new monitor Let's hope that's enough to motivate me till the end

Here is where I am (that 9... )

I expected it to be great after the sauber
Work in Progress...
Attached images
cmx_00000014.jpg
Quote from Mullog :Work in Progress...

Looks good. Looks like the helmet need only sponsors and the head part. Correct me if i'm wrong.
Something like that yeah plus the Iceman logo at the back
Quote from Mullog :Something like that yeah plus the Iceman logo at the back

Any predictions about finishing the helmet? No rush though - we want it as good as possible
I'm making the last bits, I'm trying to get the Iceman at the back done... But with that template

I want to finish it today, as I won't be able to skin for 3 weeks after tomorrow
Quote from Mullog :I'm making the last bits, I'm trying to get the Iceman at the back done... But with that template

I want to finish it today, as I won't be able to skin for 3 weeks after tomorrow

Oh, great to hear we can get it tonight! Best of luck for final parts.
I think this post will make someone happy... I hope

Here it is.

It's not perfect, as usual, couldn't get the perfect Iceman logo at the back, just too messy to play around the "cube". So I did as good as I could, improvement to that is too difficult for me

Thanks to JazzOn who made the Iceman logo

Hope you like it folks
Attached images
Raikkonen preview.jpg
HEL_KR2012.jpg
sweet, thanks
awesome, finally! thank you so much Mullog for this
Hmm.. Not uploaded to LFSWorld

But anyways, good job Mullog
No, I let someone upload it
Thank you
Great job, thanks.