The online racing simulator
League 'userbars' - have one?
(193 posts, started )
Hi, what is the url it should point to? (i guess you'd want it linked)
Quote from Victor :Hi, what is the url it should point to? (i guess you'd want it linked)

Y, thx
Haha, that was a fast response (no offense).
Quote from Vegas Las :Haha, that was a fast response (no offense).

Let's see how fast I'll get an answer...
Either Josh or Victor....

The SPDO EventDB has very nice userbars.
Now I have seen that you can also have a userbar of your team.
My team is ofcourse Team Rock Racing in EventDB as team 995.
Could someone tell me how I can get my team's bar in my signature?

Edit:

Never mind, I have found out.
Great ! Thanks !!!
Quote from lysergic :I repeat this request because it's still pending. is it possible to satisfy it now?

Please...

Any news?
Hello. Victor, can make a userbar that will display information such as: account, how much hotlaps (number), how many points scored and the last loaded hotlap such SO3_FZR - time, as well as the number of WR. As you can see in my signature. The template userbar I have to format .psd
Well, the tag can be a [lfswh] [/ lfswh] or [lfsh] [/ lfsh].
That's actually my theme, in the last message is an archive contents which creates a userbar. http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1571522#post1571522
Absolute-beginners userbars change
Hi Victor,

Could you please change our userbars to point to www.absolute.beginners.net instead of ab-league.windos2k.com?

Greetz Starbert and thanks!!

The FRL has been running constantly for at least 2 years now. It would be nice to have a little aknowledgement to the work of the people working there. Anyway, Victor seems to be focused on other things and hasn't been doing this kind of stuff anymore for some time. Lys don't push it too hard.

PS: I'm sorry for not showing to the FRL for a long time, I haven't been on the mood to play LFS for a while now. When I'm more motivated I'll be racing in the FRL again for sure
Quote from MaKaKaZo :The FRL has been running constantly for at least 2 years now. It would be nice to have a little aknowledgement to the work of the people working there. Anyway, Victor seems to be focused on other things and hasn't been doing this kind of stuff anymore for some time. Lys don't push it too hard.

PS: I'm sorry for not showing to the FRL for a long time, I haven't been on the mood to play LFS for a while now. When I'm more motivated I'll be racing in the FRL again for sure

I'm not pushing so hard... just a reminder every 3 months!

MaKaKaZo... we miss You and Your skills. Come back soon!
Try the contact us email @ the lfs.net site
Quote from lysergic :I repeat this request because it's still pending. is it possible to satisfy it now?

Please...

Any news?

League 'userbars' - have one?
(193 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG