The online racing simulator
BWHosting - Balkan-Wars Hosting
(21 posts, started )

BWHosting started providing hosting services in February 2011, as a part of Balkan-Wars.com community. Six months later we decided to split into separate org.

Since then we are growing from day to day and trying to offer best services for the lowest prices. Right now we are hosting almost every game server you need, we're also hosting many voice services / VPS / Dedicated Servers.

As mentioned above, this is what we host:

After we saw this simulator, we thought "Why shouldn't we add this game to our list? " The day has arrived, and with a big smiley we can say that we now offer Live For Speed Hosting.

Our datacenters are hosted in Germany, offering so the best ping-connection quality to almost everyone.

Payment Options

As we want to offer you the best quality / comfort possible, we accept 3 types of payments.

: PayPal , PaySafeCard and Bank Transfer.

Our Basic Prices

1 Server 15 Slots - 1.50€ / monthly
1 Server 32 Slots - 2.00€ / monthly
1 Server 47 Slots - 2.50 € / monthly

*All Servers are powered by TCAdmin

As a welcome to this community and to our possible-new customers, we've made an extra discount on yearly orders.

If you place a yearly order ( 15 slots ) , usuage the voucher code: bwhwelcome15
If you place a yearly order ( 32 slots ) , usuage the voucher code: bwhwelcome32
If you place a yearly order ( 47 slots ) , usuage the voucher code: bwhwelcome47

Where to Order?

If you want to know more about us , please check out our website: www.bwhosting.org

You can also contact us using the " Contact Us " button in our website.

If you want to go directly to the order form for Live For Speed,
Visit http://lfs.bwhosting.org ,
otherwise, go to http://bwhosting.org , and click - Game Servers , there,choose Live For Speed.

If you have any question feel free to ask us here or by mail.

- BWHosting
Why should we use you over RackService who is less expensive ?
or master servers?
or Q Servers, who we actually know cares about LFS?
Hello Bmxtwins,

We do not valorate a service by his price, but by his quality, support and connection.

Of course there are always other company's who are cheaper than , or expensiver than , there's not much we can do on that. Everyone has his prices, and i can't believe that our prices are actually expensive.

You can also look at the rest of the services we provide, all of them have a considerable price, including VPS / WebHosting and Dedicated Servers. All our services are managed by our support team, therefore we can offer a good support even on the weekends. Your server will be always setup within less than 24h , also the support tickets are always replied almost inmediately.

We offer 3 different payment options, that's something that the rest of the companys don't do. Therefore , you can't compare our price at all , we offer the most possibilities for your server, including a discount in your price in case you need it.

In case you feel that our prices are a bit over-priced, you can always contact us and we'll make a deal with you or your team in case you are interested on having one or more servers hosted at our company.

Also, I invite you to check this link, where customers posted their opinions about our services. http://www.gsprating.com/bwhosting/

Quality is our priority.

Thanks,
BWHosting
Hello Everyone,

We've added a Test Server, so that you can test our services.

Server Name: BWH Test Server
Mode: DEMO

Also, We are giving out 2 Trial Servers for 1 Month! Totally free.

Want to test our services for free?

We would appreciate if people help us to test our services, so please, if you want:

Please reply here and you will recieve a voucher code via PM which you have to use check out and order a server 30 days for free!

Best Regards
Well,

As nobody showed interest on testing the servers, i've added 15 days more, so that means that the free server is now for 1 Month.

Also, I've removed the "Requirements", this means that demo users can also ask for a server.

Also, If you don't want to post here, you can PM me too.

Let's see if someone wants to test them out
i hope someone grabs it , Good luck with this mate!
-
(BWHosting) DELETED by BWHosting : --
First server given out.

Thanks to the Interested!

1 Server Remaining, Feel free to ask it here or using the PM System.

Best Regards,
I'm interested!
Thanks for your interest.

Logins sent on PM

Regards,
BWHosting

Note: More interesteds will get an special offer in orders before 31/12
Airio is now avaliable in TCAdmin

You can request it by opening a ticket or contacting us via LFSForum PM

Thanks,
BWHosting
Hello
Does the "30 days free trial offer" still stand?
If yes, I would like to try it out. But it is more out of interesst to see how these things work, at the moment I am not so much looking to permanently rent a server. Just want to be honest with that and not take away the trial from more "serious" interessted people
Another question is, I see there is option for Airio and LFSLapper.
What about custom insim programs? Say I made something using c++ & gnuplot scripts which generates stats/graphics like this: https://www.lfsforum.net/showt ... php?p=1825693#post1825693
Is that possible?
Quote from Gutholz :Hello
Does the "30 days free trial offer" still stand?
If yes, I would like to try it out. But it is more out of interesst to see how these things work, at the moment I am not so much looking to permanently rent a server. Just want to be honest with that and not take away the trial from more "serious" interessted people
Another question is, I see there is option for Airio and LFSLapper.
What about custom insim programs? Say I made something using c++ & gnuplot scripts which generates stats/graphics like this: https://www.lfsforum.net/showt ... php?p=1825693#post1825693
Is that possible?

Hello Gutholz,

I'm afraid that the offer is not avaliable anymore, and that's because we gave already 2 servers out , and we are talking with a team who wants to be sponsored too, so that's 3 "Free" servers.

About your question: Yes, there's always the possibility that we set-up in TCAdmin your custom insim , as long as the insim has a .exe or .bat file to be executed. You can also request Airio 2.5.8 Free / Full / - LFSLapper to be installed.

It's sad that you are not interested in renting a server, otherwise I could make a very good offer for you.

However, Thanks for the interest,

If you have more questions, feel free to ask.

Thanks,
BWHosting
thanks for quick answers.
Maybe in future
Could you please reply to my pm, thank you.
Done, check it out.

BWHosting,
-
(fwj515) DELETED by fwj515

We are happy to announce our first sponsorship. Our sponsorship is with the Team Nitor Velox

We hope that they enjoy their server, and that it lasts for very long.

Do you own / are in - a team , and want to be sponsored like them? Contact us via PM in this forums!

Expect more teams to be announced here.

Best Regards,
BWHosting
Looking forward to the partnership, thanks for supporting us on behalf of the team.
Quote from lundqvist :Looking forward to the partnership, thanks for supporting us on behalf of the team.

Thanks for the feedback, really appreciate it.

Contact me if need something

Thanks,
BWHosting
My trial server expired today. First of all, thanks for the oppurtunity.
On the beginning there were problems getting Airio on the server, but you guys did it in 1-2 days, so that's not a problem now. It was very stable, the web remote control interface is great, understandable with many functions. Maybe I'll become one of your customers during the year.
Great service!
Quote from MandulAA :My trial server expired today. First of all, thanks for the oppurtunity.
On the beginning there were problems getting Airio on the server, but you guys did it in 1-2 days, so that's not a problem now. It was very stable, the web remote control interface is great, understandable with many functions. Maybe I'll become one of your customers during the year.
Great service!

Thanks for your feedback,

We hope you enjoyed your server for the time it lasted.

Thank you,
BWHosting

We are happy to announce , that we have 2 new sponsorships.

The first one is with the team Last Lap Motorsports

A team started in 2009 , founded by brothers Ray & Matt Kingsbury.
We want to wish them best of luck in the leagues they participate at, and we expect that they enjoy their server as much as possible.

You can view more about them at: https://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=76917

As last , but not least, we want to announce our sponsorship with the team Iron Club

A team which was established in 2010, and currently participating in known leagues.

You can view more about them at: https://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=81349

We hope that they enjoy their server as much as possible.

On another side, we want to get profit of this announcement, informing that the sponsorships are now closed.

This means that there wont be more sponsorships for now.

Best Regards,
BWHosting

(21 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG