The online racing simulator
Qserverhosting.com support thread
(40 posts, started )
Hi!

Upon popular request I had to start up some LFS services. It's located at www.qserverhosting.com .

- Paypal pay option
- TCadmin controlpanel @ http://5.39.89.185:8880
- When you make your order the server is immediately available
- Airio free or licensed and LFSLapper options are possible on request (in case of licensed, a .lic file must be provided).

Prices are mentioned at www.qserverhosting.com . I've selected a very low start up montly fee at the moment, just because it all is a bit new anyway.

-
(Chriship) DELETED by Chriship : ---
Good luck dave
quality servers I must say (and cheap). Also very reliable and was there for my league among others who needed help during the crash of 500servers!
Hi! Is there an IP that we can use to do a latency test for the server? Also, are there any plans for adding support for North American servers? Thanks!
Hello! IP 5.39.89.185 can be used for that. Its the same IP as cargame.nl and the LFS servers which carry the same name so you can also login with a LFS client to check how its performing.

About your question of North American servers... Well... It's possible, but I sadly don't see much American/Canadian demand in general for LFS. People on the East Coast can easily connect to UK/NL/FR/DE servers because the sea cables / interlink connections are .. in my opinion... Pretty good.

It's more the West Coast and a part of the middle which is too far away... But then again... Who is going to make use of it. I started a replicated server in the LA region two years back for cargame.nl but the only people which connected to this US based server where mostly Europeans to hotlap.

But let me know what you think of it. I see you are a 5 year old member of LFS at least and this is your first post. Somewhat amazing
#6 - Nicce
Quote from Mustangman759 :quality servers I must say (and cheap). Also very reliable and was there for my league among others who needed help during the crash of 500servers!

i just quote this.
It is my first post! I have only played LFS a little bit since I first got it. I have a wheel now and hope to play more with some friend, and thought I might set up a server to use.

Thanks for the information. I'll look in to it a little more for what our requirements will be.
#8 - Ramla
I bought a month of 16 slot server. I can start or restart it, it gives me a pid, but when I refresh the status page a second later it shows me pid 0 which I assume means it has crashed. Server is not found on master server. I only set basic settings like admin pass, pass, visibility on master server etc, I didn't touch ports or upload any files.
Check deb.log with the online file manager (globe icon) or with FTP;

Quote :Jan 23 06:47:38 LFS DEDICATED HOST : 0.6E
Jan 23 06:47:38 timer resolution 1 ms
Jan 23 06:47:38 read config
Jan 23 06:47:38 get command line
Jan 23 06:47:38 Admin password is too long

Ive done that before
Airio is possible on request. I think I've seen you as sub user somewhere where Airio is installed or am I mixing up things now?

Anyway, it's possible to create a support ticket now in the game control panel to request an Airio install. I have to know if it's a licensed or Airio free request though because it are different files.

LFSLapper... Didn't have any requests for that so didn't bother to fiddle around with that yet. I started with LFSLapper three years back though so it shouldn't be that hard
Quote from cargame.nl :Airio is possible on request. I think I've seen you as sub user somewhere where Airio is installed or am I mixing up things now?

Anyway, it's possible to create a support ticket now in the game control panel to request an Airio install. I have to know if it's a licensed or Airio free request though because it are different files.

LFSLapper... Didn't have any requests for that so didn't bother to fiddle around with that yet. I started with LFSLapper three years back though so it shouldn't be that hard

yes im sub user but theres no airio files.

If you could help/proved airio free version that would be good

i'll send a ticket later
Nah, I'm busy with LFS now anyway and away later tonight so I did it now. It's installed under the main user though so this person needs to give you rights to alter config files
Quote from cargame.nl :Nah, I'm busy with LFS now anyway and away later tonight so I did it now. It's installed under the main user though so this person needs to give you rights to alter config files

:lovies3d:

thank you dave!
good luck cargame.nl
Cant find out how to make a cruise server, because i dont know where to put them in and how to make it FREE DRIVING ive got laps, i change Laps=0 but it always reset to 10. please someone say how to do this or help me code and get admin
For cruise it should look like this:
// no/yes: allow wrong way driving
/cruise=yes

More info here host.htm
Critical Error
Could not connect to the database
@ website
any eta on when everything will be back online...?
Looks like the master server from cargame.nl has shutdown as every server hosted there and the comunication with the website has been interrupted
Sir my server is down can you let me know what is the problem ?

Thank you
Kids, that is the problem. (Or grownups which never reached the mental status of a mature person).
Quote from cargame.nl :Kids or grownups which never reached the mental status of a mature person.

This description hits 90% of LFS community...
@cargame.nl

when will this problem will solve ?

:< my server downs for 8 times today

(40 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG