The online racing simulator
Re:
So as I was interested in getting a server from you. Your website was extremely slow so I gave up. Which I have come up with the assumption that your servers probably reflect the same quality. The overall graphical design of your website is good, but how do you expect me to sign up for your server if your website is dead slow and not allowing me to connect? With that being said, I will be going over to MHS instead to get my server. I have been told that they offer 5 star quality customer service, and reply back within MINUTES to your emails. Judging by the posts here you seem to take forever which is a inconvenience for anyone that is hosting a S2 server or any server for that matter.
Quote from bosniansupamanxx :So as I was interested in getting a server from you. Your website was extremely slow so I gave up. Which I have come up with the assumption that your servers probably reflect the same quality. The overall graphical design of your website is good, but how do you expect me to sign up for your server if your website is dead slow and not allowing me to connect? With that being said, I will be going over to MHS instead to get my server. I have been told that they offer 5 star quality customer service, and reply back within MINUTES to your emails. Judging by the posts here you seem to take forever which is a inconvenience for anyone that is hosting a S2 server or any server for that matter.

I've told that in case of purchase you can directly contact us at info@rackservice.org , as those mails are directly forwarded to my phone i can directly reply within a few minutes.

The website is under development that's why the orders have to be done in a second option which doesnt mean that our services are down.

Our website is hosted in a company , so you cant set the quality of our services depending on the quality of your network in our website.

Even so, If you have still questions regarding a service in our company, feel free to ask us, also , I can set up a "Test Server " for you 5 days so that you can try our services, and our control panels.

Feel free to contact me in this thread, in Lfsforum PM or in our mail which i've mentioned ( info@rackservice.org ) .

Thanks.
ref servers
we have paid for our servers months ago and they went down 12th October over a month later and still no servers you should be ashamed of yourself
total let down and waste of space not even an e mail reply to say sorry we working on the problem
Quote from paul88 :we have paid for our servers months ago and they went down 12th October over a month later and still no servers you should be ashamed of yourself
total let down and waste of space not even an e mail reply to say sorry we working on the problem

I think this is evidence enough for me to not even consider.
Quote from paul88 :we have paid for our servers months ago and they went down 12th October over a month later and still no servers you should be ashamed of yourself

Info and logins sent in PM
See what I would have done is requested a refund and then orders from qservers, especially after you failed to set the server up within a reasonable time
Quote from Mustangman759 :See what I would have done is requested a refund and then orders from qservers, especially after you failed to set the server up within a reasonable time

HA request a refund from him?, hes the type of guy that would secretly take money from your account without you knowing if he could.
This thread is closed

RackService - Game / Voice / Vps , Hosting Company.
(57 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG