The online racing simulator
Webcam drivers
(25 posts, closed, started )
Webcam drivers
So... I've finally recieved my webcam. It's this one: pic
So, there was no CD with it, it was in a small bag with stand for the cam, few screws to put it together and a paper.
The paper says to download drivers for the best quality, but, you guess, the page isn't loading.
The page is this: http://www.dreammacys.com/download/xt.rar
So is there any other source to get drivers for it, or can anyone upload them if you have the same camera?
If there isn't any page or something to download the drivers, doesn't matter too much, I bought it for 4$.
Are there any markings or codes on the camera which might give us a clue what hardware is actually in that camera? I'm not really sure about that, but wouldn't the camera basically function without any extra driver needed? You can try it with Skype or whatever application you have that can receive video input.
Sorry for the really late answer... A friend of mine was celebrating his birthday...
No... Only the lens info... MP, zoom, and f. There's something on the guarantee sticker... But I think it's guarantee related... It says "MYTH".
But I know it's made by Dream Macys.
Here's the eBay page if it helps. Maybe someone even buy it.
http://cgi.ebay.com/30M-WEBCAM ... 2a021aad85#ht_3900wt_1012
EDIT: And to answer the other question... Camera can do Plug and Play and it works, but I can't adjust the quality, zoom or microphone volume, so I need drivers for that....
A friend of mine found one... Thanks anyway.
#5 - dadge
one of my cams are that model. if you still need drivers. let me know and i'll upload the driver mini cd.
windows 7 sorted mine for me so i didn't need the disk.
i'm not too impressed with the cam (can't be really. i bought cheap, i got cheap). the over all picture quallity is very orange compared to the cyber snipa spotter i got.
Yes, please... The friend's was some sort of cam suite, not a driver.
Thanks in advance.
#7 - dadge
it's 4mb. pm me your email address and i'll send it now
#9 - dadge
there was one setup file so i'm guessing it covers both lol. pm'd you.
check your hotmail
Quote from dadge :check your hotmail

can u send me drivers too..
xp and vista please.
email:jig.saw@live.com
i NEED DRIVERS FOR THAT SAME CAM GOT LAST WEEK!!
DADGE COULD YOU PLEASE SEND ME THE DRIVERS FOR THAT WEBCAM i HAVE THE SAME WEBCAM AS MATIJAPKC AND GOT THE SAME LINK IN PACKAGE http://www.dreammacys.com/download/xt.rar AND NEVER COULD FIND ANYWHERE TO DOWNLOAD DRIVER BUT IT IS THE SAME CAM SAME PICTURE IF YOU COULD WHEN YOU HAVE TIME COULD YOU E-MAIL THEM TO ME AT CEVANS64@LIVE.COM hOPE U HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND AND ALL IS WELL!!! i NEED IT FOR XP THATS THE VERSION IM CURRUNTLY USING BUT IF YOU THINK I NEED THE OTHERS YOU CAN SEND THEM TO
email sending now
i got the cam
hey did any one else have this problem with the cam in the pic you can see red line and green lines if you know what am talking about and you know how to fix it let me know
Attached images
Picture 001.jpg
Quote from hitman0300 :hey did any one else have this problem with the cam in the pic you can see red line and green lines if you know what am talking about and you know how to fix it let me know

more light. webcams use more resourses to brighten the pic within a dark room. it increases everything to maintain a viewable picture. put a light behind the cam and it should help.
i need the real drive
does any one got the actual driver the people who made the camera is microsoft
try the microsoft website. that would be my first guess.
this is what i ment
look at the pic now
Attached images
room.JPG
Picture 001.jpg
If it's same cam as mine, you should try pressing the button on it... It changes color.
didnt work
it still show itdo you have the same problem or had the problem
one other thing
how can you get a better video quality i can only go up to 640x480 but still need to get rid of that image problem
Quote from hitman0300 :how can you get a better video quality i can only go up to 640x480 but still need to get rid of that image problem

You need drivers...
i downloaded the one you poest
This thread is closed

Webcam drivers
(25 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG