The online racing simulator
sorry for poking at this old thread but...while cruising i use this program because i get tired of constantly shifting in the lower powered cars. but ive noticed a problem...while driving XFG no matter how high i place the downshift point it wont downshift unless the RPM is below 4k RPM... any ideas on how to fix this?
Has anyone figured how to make G25/27 pedal slightly pressed say like 5% to make creeping work?

Pleasee
DXtweak
DXtweak won't press the pedal, just edit the dead zone and the saturation point
I tried it and it worked good but then it had trouble downshifting at idle lol
i'm pretty sure if you set it up right it will think the pedal is a little pressed.

im not expert on it, but maybe
Im going to try it out. Looks great
Hello

I try it to open the program,and i have a problem.
Attached images
CD.jpg
Pls help me...
Quote from CHRISPASSAT :Hello
I try it to open the program,and i have a problem.

Quote from CHRISPASSAT :Pls help me...

First of all, this is a forum. We see your messages, you don't have to ask for help every 12 hours... A single message is enough.

Second: give us more information. Are you doing what is written in the error message i.e. run LFS, go on a track, Alt+Tab to your desktop and then activate the ATS? If no, do it.
If yes and it still didn't work, did you change your cfg.txt to look like this?

[...]
OutGauge Mode 2
OutGauge Delay 1
OutGauge IP 127.0.0.1
OutGauge Port 11111
OutGauge ID 0
[...]

If no, do it. If yes, I cannot help you, sorry.
do you have to have your outgauge ports match? like if another program that uses outgauge uses another port, then....wont work..
Quote from SJB :
Try to start LFSShifterV5.6b.exe first and then LFS.exe

Go to a server (or open a singleplayer game) and join the track with a car

Hit then retry and OK at LFSShifter

Tried this after trying the method from the README file but still the error wins. I receive - "Error reading from Outgauge window (Project1.exe)"

The cfg.txt file is rightly edited (c/p'ed the 5 lines from README into cfg.txt).

Help is awaited and pardon my noobness
let's catch some jelly fishes Patrick
hi can someone upload somewhere else like rapidshare or 2/4-shared? because im using my edge modem and some pages doesn't want to open hmm.. (normal internet is too expensive in my country)
Does this work in 0,6B?
Quote from Naruto06 :sorry for poking at this old thread but...while cruising i use this program because i get tired of constantly shifting in the lower powered cars. but ive noticed a problem...while driving XFG no matter how high i place the downshift point it wont downshift unless the RPM is below 4k RPM... any ideas on how to fix this?

Have u checked to see if sports on?
This is a great app, , but sometimes when you want to manual shift, i still like the indiactor sounds, is there anyway you could also bring out a seperate app for the indicator sounds, as i have tries many of other apps that just dont work right, this is the only one that does!

fu.el
Have u tried manual shifting with hold gear for ur indicator sounds
Quote from Graeme43 :Have u tried manual shifting with hold gear for ur indicator sounds

Ahhhh.... good thinking i will try that, thanks
Malware?
Hello, me again ^^, but i have recently installed AVG security, and i have just ran lfs shifter, to find our that it detects malware in the software?! :eek:
I love this software, but im really wondering why i found malware in it! Anybody help?
Quote from fu.el :Hello, me again ^^, but i have recently installed AVG security, and i have just ran lfs shifter, to find our that it detects malware in the software?! :eek:
I love this software, but im really wondering why i found malware in it! Anybody help?

mines fine n i use avg
RE: Malware
Quote from Graeme43 :mines fine n i use avg

Wierd.....mmmm.....maby something was hiding in it from my computer.... but thanks for replying,

fu.el
RE: malware?
Well....i got rid of lfs shifter and installed it again, and thinking this may have been ok, i got another alert of malware
The thing is.... when i scan it with malwarebytes and AVG, nothing is detected, it is only when i run lfs and the shifter, it is then i get the warning, ill inclose the screenshots of the virus and the warning, dont know if it helps but they are there.

Tigerboyz, do you know about it?

Thanks!
Attached images
avg threat.PNG
malware.PNG
its just a false-positive

Automatic Transmission Simulator (v5.6b)
(251 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG