The online racing simulator
Aston 10h Layout
(13 posts, started )
Aston 10h Layout
Hello guys,

I want to show you the official Layout of the oncoming 10h race.
I'm open for your thoughts!
Attached files
AS1X_10hRace.lyt - 4.9 KB - 316 views
You will not fill the grids with an open config, just look at other leagues the most unpopular rounds have always been them. Please just use KY3 / r or AS4 / r and you will fill the slots.
hey James, I did, I saw this already, well Im a big fan of Open Configs
he is right, we noticed this in GT3 this year, the closed config rounds have had higher attendance
gtfo with open configs already
#6 - Sobis
hehe, funny how people crave for completely new tracks and won't want to race on a config that enters maybe one or two new corners
Quote from ACCAkut :hehe, funny how people crave for completely new tracks and won't want to race on a config that enters maybe one or two new corners

Because the corners used are usually unrealistic ( strange bumps and odd curbs ) and also the fact that it drains most peoples FPS.
Quote from vipex123 :Because the corners used are usually unrealistic ( strange bumps and odd curbs ) and also the fact that it drains most peoples FPS.

dat
Yeah, open configs+full grid while being at the back of the grid is fun, right Franky?
Quote from Sobis :Yeah, open configs+full grid while being at the back of the grid is fun, right Franky?

Well, I actually think, that the Openconfigs are a good thing for LFS. LFS got boring before they came.

Aston 10h Layout
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG