The online racing simulator
Quote from brianbakers :so you are one of those people who can't do it but screans to ban those who can?

Let me tell you something: you are pathetic. You don't need cheat to do 160 in reverse.

You are pathetic to think he is being serious.
Wow it's been so long since I visited this thread......

I haven't been on LFS much, but I did reverse drive on some cruise servers. They went like o_O'''

I still cannot go faster than 160kmh down the blackwood straight.....=.=
Quote from brianbakers :Wow it's been so long since I visited this thread......

I haven't been on LFS much, but I did reverse drive on some cruise servers. They went like o_O'''

I still cannot go faster than 160kmh down the blackwood straight.....=.=

you should buy S2 license and doing that with me together :=)
New replay attached, just for reference/fun

new replay of reverse driving and a chase (of course there were multiple fails and I got caught in the end, just for a minor mistake in choice of road.....)
http://www.mediafire.com/?hercktcrkecoa8s
Epic Chase starts at 2 min 38 sec, another one at 31 min 55 sec. Check it out XD
i try now xrg, much easyer

how to seet costom view in reverse

its hard to my hand to press R all time

i think someone fast racer must try hotlap in reverse on oval. because its possible that some car is faster on oval in reverse, because you use just one gear, so whateva, of course you must use adeqate setup for car racing
Quote from frotto110 :how to seet costom view in reverse
its hard to my hand to press R all time

Go ingame then change view to custom by pressing "V" key, then go to "Options" menu then choose "View" and here set "Rotate View" to 180 or -180, You can also turn on body and move Your camera to desired place.
Quote from lol_men :Go ingame then change view to custom by pressing "V" key, then go to "Options" menu then choose "View" and here set "Rotate View" to 180 or -180, You can also turn on body and move Your camera to desired place.

thank you very much

The Official Stunt Driving - Driving In Reverse Thread
(57 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG