The online racing simulator
Need Lfs Xrt Arab Drift
(33 posts, started )
Need Lfs Xrt Arab Drift
Need Lfs Xrt Arab Drift
bananas!
Hmmm. Do i smell a crack?
Hes maybe using patch x
To lose control, every set is good enought.
I thought Arab Drift uses FWD cars.
Quote from zeugnimod :I thought Arab Drift uses FWD cars.

He got teh tweak? :doh: V patch tweak haz a LP.

JDM Van just kicked in, y0!
Quote from l0lindir :Need Lfs Xrt Arab Drift

first of all you have to wear a white long dress from shoulder to heel then find a car and get in.Your long white dress will help to you when you drivin car.
#13 - RS1T
WTF is arab drift? From what i see it is a bunch of bored, rich saudi's loosing control in expensive cars (sometimes even crashing). Why call it arab drift, when there is no drifting iinvolved? Why not call it idiotic arabs who cant drive spinning out?
Since when are corrollas and minivans expensive cars?

Infact, most of these 'unskilled drivers' are actually extremely skilled, more so than most people give them credit for. Many of the 'arab drift' videos include drifting of FWD hatchbacks/saloons, among other manuevours such as spins. It's just a generic term to describe this kind of driving from the area.
#16 - RS1T
I saw a video called ' arab drift crash' when a BMW 7 series was driven into a barrier and written off completely. That is an expensive car
Skilled actually, Carrera GT's are a bitch to drift.

Whatever they like. :hide:
Eh?
Yes well, that's part of the fun, surely.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Yes well, that's part of the fun, surely.

Pretty much like this ? "Well, Billy is dead, and Jimmy had his both legs torn off, and I am now a paraplegic, and half my face doesn't move, but it was worth it! DID YOU SEE THAT SLIDE?! EPIC!"

Need Lfs Xrt Arab Drift
(33 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG