The online racing simulator
LFS MoTeC
(70 posts, started )
nice. can you do it for PDA/ipod touch/iphone ?
got me another problem:
An error occurred trying to download 'http://burnsy.no-ip.info/LFS_MoTeC/LFS MoTeC.application'.
could the site not be working right now??

Btw i wish i could have that on my ipod 2g
dam
got me another problem:
An error occurred trying to download 'http://burnsy.no-ip.info/LFS_MoTeC/LFS MoTeC.application'.
could the site not be working right now??

Btw i wish i could have that on my ipod 2g
dam
Managed to get it working, looks very, very nice !

One major flaw for me (Not sure wether MoTeC stuff works like this) but when I hit triple digits, your program continues in double digits (so 100MPH becomes 10, 110MPH becomes 11 etc.)

Very good otherwise, many thanks !
Quote from Equinox :Managed to get it working, looks very, very nice !

One major flaw for me (Not sure wether MoTeC stuff works like this) but when I hit triple digits, your program continues in double digits (so 100MPH becomes 10, 110MPH becomes 11 etc.)

Very good otherwise, many thanks !

You need a LCD font file to be installed with the program. If you can find a copy of it, just install that, and it'll work fine. I'm still in the process of rewriting it so it functions as close as I can to the real MoTeC. The version right now is just what I wanted in it. I will include the font file for the new version once I'm done.

EDIT: I've uploaded the LCD Font that I use. Incidentally, it comes automatically with windows for me, but that might be a regional thing.
Your LFS says bind failed, which means that the port you want for LFS to use for InSim is already being used. Use a different one, or find the program that's using it and stop it.
Closed all internet using programs, nothing
And how can i use different one?
In LFS, use a different port, something like /insim 30000 or 35000. whatever you want that won't have LFS saying bind failed.
Not working. Everytime I tipe a port, same result...
The only thing I can think of that's stopping your LFS from using an InSim port is a firewall. You may have to open up a specific port on your firewall to allow your LFS to use that InSim port. Past that, I've no idea what could be stopping your LFS. If opening the port on your firewall doesn't work, try posting the problem on the forum or searching for it. I bet there's been someone who's had the same problem as yours and they'll help you out with how to get rid of it.

BTW: grab the font file on the first post of this thread for my program. It looks better with that.
It's working fine, but how I add the font?
That's good. Just download it, right click it and click on Install. Windows will do the rest for you. Then restart my program. If it doesn't show that time, you may have to restart your computer.
Nice, got it too. Great program btw
hey guys...

does MoTeC I2 Pro software work for LFS???????
Quote from buck77 :hey guys...

does MoTeC I2 Pro software work for LFS???????

MoTeC I2 Pro work with GTR1,2 and Evo,Race07 but with LFS I don`t no.

It would be great to work,it`s amazing program
it is such a great software indeed!!

does anybody know about it, plz?!
Great app!! but... it would be nice to have a textbox for admin password in the options dialog

edit: I'm getting 98% CPU usage, tried outgauge interval 1 to 50 and no change
I might add that for the next iteration.
hey the link aint working for me just saying IE cannot open this page or somthng plz help i want this lol
Quote from zonda722 :hey the link aint working for me just saying IE cannot open this page or somthng plz help i want this lol

Try again, I was working on my server.
Excuse me, burnsy,

Can this be used when spectating other people without having their LFS be directly connected to mine?
this program is great! But I found somethings
1. if you hit the car agains a wall and press the gas, the speedmeter is showing 56 km/h, i mean at zero km/h. not really important for me
2. it seems that I need to reset the program when I change of competition
3. can be possible a full screen option? is just for see a full size at my 7" monitor.
4. sometimes when I reset and start another competition the fps drops to 3-4

thanks !!
Sorry, kinda forgotten about my own program :P.

Quote from lizardfolk :Excuse me, burnsy,

Can this be used when spectating other people without having their LFS be directly connected to mine?

Been a while since I used it, but I believe you get everything except for the miscellaneous info and fuel quantity. Basically you don't get anything that comes from outgauge, as other racer's outgauge info is not visible to you.

Quote from gp4racer :this program is great! But I found somethings
1. if you hit the car agains a wall and press the gas, the speedmeter is showing 56 km/h, i mean at zero km/h. not really important for me
2. it seems that I need to reset the program when I change of competition
3. can be possible a full screen option? is just for see a full size at my 7" monitor.
4. sometimes when I reset and start another competition the fps drops to 3-4

thanks !!
  1. The program only takes the speed that it is reported to from LFS, so that'd be a LFS bug, though doubt it'd really be a bug.
  2. Can you explain a bit more for me?
  3. I was in the process of completely redoing the program, but then got sidetracked. I'll remember this for a possible option on the next one.
  4. Not sure this is a problem with my program.
Quote from gp4racer :...

This is not a bug.

Speed signal is read from the transmission system. The car doesn't know how fast it is going, it only knows how fast the wheels are rotating. If the wheels are rotating, the car "thinks" itself is runing though actually it's stopped by a wall, and if you lock all the drive wheels at high speed, the speedmeter will still show zero.

Some race cars have individual rotation sensors for the 4 wheels, but basicly it's the same thing.

If you lift up a car in real life, shift into a gear with engine running and release clutch, the speedmeter will show some "speed".

LFS MoTeC
(70 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG