The online racing simulator
I Upload Skins 4 You
(40 posts, closed, started )
I Upload Skins 4 You
Hello, I am willing to upload your demo skins 4 you so you dont have to waste your money on s2 licence just for uploading skins. Reply fast with the skin link and i will upload it 4 you. Hurry Up Or The skin slots will be sold. I Have 16/50 Slots. i have 34 slots left.Are you one of those 34 people? Well Reply Fast. USERS CANNOT post 2 skins with a link. 1 Per PERSON
Requirements For Skin:
Accepted skins are:
-JPG format (use the .JPG extension)
-car skins, must be 1024*1024 pixels
-helmet skins, must be 512*512 pixels
-no bigger than 400Kb
...or they can spend only £1 for 50 skin slots, as far as I know.
-
(Patel151) DELETED by Patel151
Quote from imthebestracerthereis :I believe the Devs said that you are not allowed to upload demo skins.

Well the moderator that replyed on top of your comment didnt say anything. he only said 1$=50 slots. As far as i know I AM ALLOWED
Philosophically, I don't know why it is a problem. Here is a licensed user willing to help out demo users with uploading skins. It is not like demo users pestering him. According to XCNuse's post, uploading skins is the right of a licensed buyer, the licensed buyer in this case wants to use that right to upload some demo user's skin as a favour. All is well IMO, unless of course mod deletes the posts asking for skin upload (as per to announcement)
Quote from rageshgr :Philosophically

Come On Man...I Had to google the definition of Philosophically. Next time use easier words 4 me lol
Quote from rageshgr :Philosophically, I don't know why it is a problem. Here is a licensed user willing to help out demo users with uploading skins. It is not like demo users pestering him. According to XCNuse's post, uploading skins is the right of a licensed buyer, the licensed buyer in this case wants to use that right to upload some demo user's skin as a favour. All is well IMO, unless of course mod deletes the posts asking for skin upload (as per to announcement)

By the way people are asking to upload skins and thats why mod is saying no.But i am OFFERING skin uploads. so mod should not delete this thread.
Quote from Patel151 :By the way people are asking to upload skins and thats why mod is saying no.But i am OFFERING skin uploads. so mod should not delete this thread.

ya you are offering, hence i do not see a problem, hence this thread does not violate anything IMO, that is my point too
Quote from Patel151 :so you dont have to waste your money on s2 licence

So you call purchasing S2 a waste of money?
Quote from Eclipsed :So you call purchasing S2 a waste of money?

so you dont have to waste your money on s2 licence JUST FOR UPLOADIING SKINS
READ!!! THE WHOLE SENTENCE
Quote from Eclipsed :So you call purchasing S2 a waste of money?

Maybe it is a waste of money for some demo users because they dont have the money to buy it. Every person has a different opinion.Some people think its a waste and some dont. You are S2 so you wouldnt think its a waste.
1) you seem to forget the main purpose of a demo version.

2) as I said earlier, you can "waste" only £3 to buy 50 extra skin slots for £1. Or, you can buy a license and as a tiny bonus, you get more cars, more tracks, autocross layouts, more servers to drive on, forum avatar and much more
Quote from Flame CZE :1) you seem to forget the main purpose of a demo version.

2) as I said earlier, you can "waste" only £3 to buy 50 extra skin slots for £1. Or, you can buy a license and as a tiny bonus, you get more cars, more tracks, autocross layouts, more servers to drive on, forum avatar and much more

True That
Quote from Patel151 :Maybe it is a waste of money for some demo users because they dont have the money to buy it.

That wouldn't be waste,that's lack! Anyway,all this could be defined differently - like:
Quote :Hey,you're a demo racer and have no chance to get licence,but want to get your personal skins uploaded to be visible to others? Then PM me,I can help you with is,as I'm willing to share my skin slots with you!

See,everything positive,no chance to misunderstand... I guess...
Thanks mate. Appreciate it.

PM me when I can start using it.
Attached images
FBM_ROU.jpg
Quote from rage170 :thanks mate. Appreciate it.

Pm me when i can start using it.

uploaded
Hey bro
heres a skin i wanted you to upload for me also can you do a couple more plz? Email me if further things are needed thanks bro and much appreciated. MADMIKEWHIDDETT.

Quote from Patel151 :Hello, I am willing to upload your demo skins 4 you so you dont have to waste your money on s2 licence just for uploading skins. Reply fast with the skin link and i will upload it 4 you. Hurry Up Or The skin slots will be sold. I Have 16/50 Slots. i have 34 slots left.Are you one of those 34 people? Well Reply Fast. USERS CANNOT post 2 skins with a link. 1 Per PERSON
Requirements For Skin:
Accepted skins are:
-JPG format (use the .JPG extension)
-car skins, must be 1024*1024 pixels
-helmet skins, must be 512*512 pixels
-no bigger than 400Kb

-
(jabuk66) DELETED by jabuk66
-
(jabuk66) DELETED by jabuk66
Quote from RicoAow :heres a skin i wanted you to upload for me also can you do a couple more plz? Email me if further things are needed thanks bro and much appreciated. MADMIKEWHIDDETT.

Can't you read? It clearly says that you should'nt copy or edit this skin. Unfortunally you edited skin. That's wrong.
Quote from TypeRacing :Can't you read? It clearly says that you should'nt copy or edit this skin. Unfortunally you edited skin. That's wrong.

Should i upload it even though its copied?
Thanks mate. Many ppls will appreciate it.
Attached images
XRG_m_stix_b.jpg
Quote from TypeRacing :Can't you read? It clearly says that you should'nt copy or edit this skin. Unfortunally you edited skin. That's wrong.

I CAN READ! but why cant i edit it, honest question coz ive seen falken skins with pplz name on it but they were just demo racers? but dw about it.ill just pay that 3 dollars, So Nerrr to you S2 bastard lol no offence, just seems like u spend more time complaining than u do driving.
This thread is closed

I Upload Skins 4 You
(40 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG