The online racing simulator
[FM] Fox Friday championship 2014!
(65 posts, started )
The special races were some fun madness.
In first race I was sure all the MRT would not even make it through the chicane onto the actual miniovalm but somehow it worked.
Real FOX race at end was nice too, some good racing.
Hope to be there next friday for AS4 then...
Today: SO4!
[FM] Fragmaster Fox Friday championship 2014 continues in South City GP Long (SO4) Friday 25th of April. Welcome!
WE1r
[FM] Fragmaster Fox Friday championship 2014 continues in Westhill International reversed (WE1r) Friday 2nd of May. Welcome!
I assume today on Blackwood? As that is what server is set to?
BL1r!
[FM] Fragmaster Fox Friday championship 2014 continues in Blackwood reversed (BL1r) Friday 9th of May.
Today AS7!
[FM] Fragmaster Fox Friday championship 2014 continues in Aston North (AS7!) Friday 23rd of May. Championship includes race every Friday through year 2014. The winner of the race chooses the track for next week!
is todays track already decided/known?
First race here and i liked it!
FE1r
[FM] Fragmaster Fox Friday championship 2014 continues in Fern Bay Club Reversed (FE1r) Friday 27th of June.

And sorry about the fact that I have been busy to update this

Next week's track is always* active on (FM) Events! server, so you can check there!

-------------------------------------------
*Disclaimer: if there has been some problems it may be different but it should be and has almost every time been the right one.
AS2 next! Be there!
[FM] Fragmaster Fox Friday championship 2014 continues in Aston Club (AS2) Friday 4th of July.
WE1 next!
[FM] Fragmaster Fox Friday championship 2014 continues in Westhill International (WE1) Friday 11th of July.

The track was chosen by last week's 2nd place finisher, me.
Next SO6
[FM] Fragmaster Fox Friday championship 2014 continues in South City Chicane Route (SO6) Friday 25th of July.
FE3r!
[FM] Fragmaster Fox Friday championship 2014 continues in Fern Bay Gold reversed (FE3r) Friday 1st of August.
KY2 Coming!
[FM] Fragmaster Fox Friday championship 2014 continues in Kyoto Ring National (KY2) Friday 8th of August.

Last race on FE3r was epic! We want some more! Come and make one!
AS5r
[FM] Fragmaster Fox Friday championship 2014 continues in Aston (AS5r) Friday 15th of August.
I might join in later today / tomorrow!
in it to win it
Oval race this week!!!!!
[FM] Fragmaster Fox Friday championship 2014 continues in Kyoto Oval (KY1) Friday 22nd of August.

120 laps of oval!
LFS pls, I prostest against an inaccurate timing line, technically I won Good race anyway
Attached images
lfs_00000917.jpg
Well technically if Jati hadnt bumped You after turn 3, I would technically have had it by a bigger margin.

Anyway good race and finish
Next KY2r
Bummer that pic But congrats Benni!

[FM] Fragmaster Fox Friday championship 2014 continues in Kyoto National reversed (KY2r) Friday 29th of August.
Bl1
[FM] Fragmaster Fox Friday championship 2014 continues in Blackwood International (BL1) Friday 5th of September.
[FM] Fragmaster Fox Friday championship 2014 continues in Aston National reversed (AS3r) Friday 12th of September. Welcome!
AS2!
[FM] Fragmaster Fox Friday championship 2014 continues in Aston Cadet (AS2) Friday 26th of September.
-
(Sn1p) DELETED by Sn1p : adsfgfhgj
[FM] Fragmaster Fox Friday championship 2014 continues in Blackwood International Reversed (BL1r) Friday 3rd of October.

[FM] Fox Friday championship 2014!
(65 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG