Stupidest Excuse for Crashing
Hey guys
i got appointed admin not long ago and its quite a hard job
harder than it looks
anywayz whats the dumbest excuse a crasher has used while you were admin or you have witnessed

today this guy (wont mention name) kept crashing in the sever and his excuse was his mouse kept jamming but somehow he managed to turn right into the race leader banned him for 3 days and told him not to come back until he buys a new mouse
"The race director told me to crash"

"Sorry, but I didn't see the breaking zone, I was reading a letter on the straight"

"I was watching TV"
Quote from JO53PHS :"The race director told me to crash"

Don't remind me of this, Joe.

/facepalm
I use this excuse (because it's true),

"I was telling someone to stop wrecking"
"good race"

or

"im the admin"
#8 - ste_
"My hamster was hiding under the brake pedal."
"I was on the phone".
"My mom/dad was talking to me"
Quote from shaun463 :"I was on the phone".

That can happen a lot especially when using the padal shifts on the back of the wheel.

I have what sounds a little stupid was the one which I used last night on a cruise server "Sorry my dog jumped up on my arm" which he did, obviously not all 4 legs but just his two front ones which caused me to go off to the right because I wasn't expecting it.
"I really tried to crash you"
"he did it to me first"
And the sad thing is, that excuse still gets used

Mind you, sometimes it isn't the drivers fault. I remember watching the old STCC server and seeing this guy turn hard into somebody else right off the start line, crashing right from the off.

I couldn't believe what I was witnessing, I banned him straight away.

It turns out he'd just got a G25 and unwittingly didn't have it centred... A bad call on my part.

Adminning a server really isn't easy. One the one hand you've got every driver believing they are a the greatest thing to ever happen to virtual tarmac, and on the other, you've got complaints that your server is 'worse than the others for all the crashers'. When really, what you actually have, is a server that's full of people with half trying to be racing drivers and half 'chilling out on a game for half hour'.
Quote from sam93 :That can happen a lot especially when using the padal shifts on the back of the wheel.

Nonsense excuse nonetheless. Pit, spec, use a hands-free device or don't answer the phone

Worst excuse, "he drive infront of me!!!"
Quote from sam93 :Real life takes over any game

Indeed, it does.

So spectate when you have a phone call.
'Bernie Ecclestone paid people to sabotage my car to keep his World Championship interesting and therefore profitable.'

</controversy>
''my little dog move me''

''my father call me and ... ops,sorry''
"fu*k" off" true story :/
"someone nudged me on msn"
What happened to me for a quite some time was that Antivir started to update in midrace and minimized LFS, and even if I could switch back fast enough it would minimize everything again when the Advertising banner has loaded half a minute later.
"I have no legs"

To be honest it felt that way, I was very drunk.
"He's going to fast"
Doesn't fit exactly in this thread, but i think its funny. Happened today on CTRA SS:

"hey, how about you use ur mirrors?!"

"oh, i knew exactly where you were.... "

Stupidest Excuse for Crashing
(403 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG