The online racing simulator
Quote from Inouva :He whould say you have a complexity in the size of your penis

Hahhhahahaha Pwned!!
actually i found this view best for many reasons:

being fixed to the car axes i know when it slips

having some altitude i know better speed and see better the line

also its phallic look suggest the race of a spermatozoid for fecundation, i think im going back to race as xpermo, what do you think of this name?

and also this view suggest im riding some futuristic bike which i like a lot

though why nobody makes a mod of racing through flat wormholes, the crashes are already pretty cool for this when you lose control and fall spinning to the centr black hole of the galaxi that the maias know as hunab ku
Quote from Dajmin :I keep reporting them but the mods don't seem to care.

We do care, but not so much about lerts.

Unlike the majority of the posts recently his actually provoke some sort of discussion and gets his questions answered. He actually posts in the correct subforum, something which 99% of people seem incapable of doing (and is now a lost cause to move each thread). He actually uses a descriptive subject (which 75% of the community also seem incapable of doing). His posts are not rude.

In your opinion it's spam, maybe. In my opinion whilst it maybe occasionally a bit weird, he isn't actually doing anything wrong and I'd rather see more lerts' than some of the crap that people are throwing around at the moment.
@ Taa +1
hahah wtf lerts
Ok, I tried my best, readed thorught that text 1..2...and 8 times, I tried...but

Quote :
also its phallic look suggest the race of a spermatozoid for fecundation, i think im going back to race as xpermo, what do you think of this name?

WHAT in god's name are you trying to say?
And the funny thing here is, I have absolutely NO idea what so ever what your talking about, but you make me laught

Chase veiw ftw , I'm a happely user of it since 04

And :

Quote :though why nobody makes a mod of racing through flat wormholes, the crashes are already pretty cool for this when you lose control and fall spinning to the centr black hole of the galaxi that the maias know as hunab ku

i think what that formula bmw is trying to tell you is to kill your father and marry your mom
Quote from Shotglass :i think what that formula bmw is trying to tell you is to kill your father and marry your mom

#36 - Jakg
Quote from The Very End :WHAT in god's name are you trying to say?
And the funny thing here is, I have absolutely NO idea what so ever what your talking about, but you make me laught

He's saying he pretends he's sperm racing to fetilize an egg (conception) and that makes him "win instinctively".

Shotglass is applying Freud's sexual theory (can't remember the name!) about killing the Dad (jealousy) and loving the mother - Think it's called Penis Envy...
Quote from Jakg :Shotglass is applying Freud's sexual theory (can't remember the name!) about killing the Dad (jealousy) and loving the mother - Think it's called Penis Envy...

That'll be the Oedipus complex, dreamt up by Freud, or if you're female, the Electra complex, dreamt up by Jung.

I don't particularly think they hold much sway to be honest. Both Freud and Jung where both slightly odd characters. Both had very odd views on many topics including Nazism, and quite frankly both spent a great deal of time with their heads up their own arses (not literally of course) which ain't healthy, whichever way you look at it.
Sex with mum, killing dad, being a sperm... I'm lost.
Going to the beginning (Sperm), then kill your dad, then a little MILF... what's the difficulty of understanding
That would be silly, if you kill your dad and f*ck your mum, then your own sperms will be racing into her and they will win on you. Why would you cause your own defeat??
Quote from Jakg :He's saying he pretends he's sperm racing to fetilize an egg (conception) and that makes him "win instinctively".

Shotglass is applying Freud's sexual theory (can't remember the name!) about killing the Dad (jealousy) and loving the mother - Think it's called Penis Envy...

Oh...okay, thanks...kind of..uhm

Quote from Riders Motion :Sex with mum, killing dad, being a sperm... I'm lost.

Your not the only one lost here.

Quote from Riders Motion :That would be silly, if you kill your dad and f*ck your mum, then your own sperms will be racing into her and they will win on you. Why would you cause your own defeat??

Lol! Now that's a good question, wonder what Lerts will answer on that one.
Quote from The Very End :Lol! Now that's a good question, wonder what Lerts will answer on that one.

He'll tell you to look at the moon, the answer is up there somewhere.
siggy would presume that your deep and hidden desire is to "look" like this and destroy inside of your partner....or that you instinctively know what kind of willy will take to copulate with visitors from outer space
so...give a ring to your local plastic surgery
Although lerts has produced some quite bizzare threads i always find them unexpectedly logical, fascinating and creative.

@Lerts
I would go as far as saying that how you see yourself projected in the essence as sperm racing describes how you see yourself (as we were all sperm & eggs once) in the world of LFS new, fresh and racing to the inevitble finish line dead or alive.
The analgy itself is quite interesting and quite clever, as modern understanding dictates natural selection.
The wormholeracing might be interesting if we could just find one to do a test drive in
As for freud's opinion .. i dont have a clue.

But it would lead me to suggest (simply)
with evidence provided in this thread.
That its not the view that your use its how you are looking at that view, breaking down the visual elements, how they are related to your input and persona. This is what seems to be the question.
Still a quite a reasonable OP.
#45 - Jakg
i actually thought that he was trying to harness the biggest drive of all (except survival) - pro-creation - to overcome confidence issues. I find that I (like most fairly experienced LFS'ers) could handle most cars fine instinctively, and that if I can believe in myself, and let my sub-conscious control the car, I do well - by harnessing a natural instinct (specifically one that's a drive to be first to do something) to help you with this might just work. Although you've got to be pretty ****ing stoned to be able to say "gotta fertilize that Egg, so i'll clip the apex and drop it down to second - yup, just past the tonsils now!"

(yes i was BLOODY bored at School today and Lerts posts on Spermazmatoids was all I could think about!)

EDIT - My god i'm like Lerts' Psychologist!
Quote from Riders Motion :That would be silly, if you kill your dad and f*ck your mum, then your own sperms will be racing into her and they will win on you. Why would you cause your own defeat??

Now that's a paradox.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG