The online racing simulator
Quote from March Hare :The internet:
Where men a re men; women are other men; and children are FBI agents.

Inouva, this is the anime thread and those pics aren't from one.

Ohh... you are so funny ¬¬
South Park is not an anime, but that's my fav cartoon Cartman for president!!
Well you could argue about that. Anime is Japanese for cartoon so technically South Park is anime.

Same with manga. The Japanese will call a Spiderman comic a manga.
Quote from Inouva :Yup , thats mi ex boyfriend , i the time i put that pick he tell me , dont put your face in that forum....

Here is the real me

wont believe you
I know im a sound like a child now... But..
About bleac 166...As in totally freaking awesome episode that was worth the wait, yes it was Seriously, this was a fast paced full of action and awesomeness episode :P Loved it =] I would have wished for it to be longer, but, hey, atleast it wasnt like naruto This episode, was a 10/10... I was entertained, and got psyched like omg omg omg
Anime.....is just bad....
I like DBZ like chano... I think thats all haha
Quote from chanoman315 :wont believe you

Your problem if you dont believe me , probably you are so envy a sexy girl like me drive better that you

Quote from CobraDrifter :Anime.....is just bad....

Why? , the first time i see anime i wass thinking like you , but later i start to like the anime , al least are better that the EEUU cartoons

@ontopik

Juts finish to see Da Capo , Just WoW , First 14 chaps have a loot of funny things , but from 15 to 26 WoW Just so romantic ,

Is like Clannad and kannon 2006 , the type of anime , worth watch
Speaking of Clannad, there's going to be a second season (or movie) called Clannad: After Story. It will probably have a very sad ending to it based on the preview.
It always has to end badly to be epic doesn't it...?
Lol... Yeah, I was negative towards anime @ first, but then i stumbled upon something I like, and then I understood, that some animes just have amazing stories to tell... =]
Quote from Scatter :Speaking of Clannad, there's going to be a second season (or movie) called Clannad: After Story. It will probably have a very sad ending to it based on the preview.
It always has to end badly to be epic doesn't it...?

Is not a movie , is a bonus chap , and have Happy ending
Quote from Inouva :Your problem if you dont believe me , probably you are so envy a sexy girl like me drive better that you

your sexy, but you dont beat me
Quote from chanoman315 :your sexy, but you dont beat me

If you say..........................................................
I demand a challenge, Chano Vs Inouva, I can host
Quote from Blas89 :I demand a challenge, Chano Vs Inouva, I can host

No thx

I dont like that thing of challenge is pointless
Quote from Inouva :If you say..........................................................

Well, doesnt matter, Chano is bad and He knows.
No more topic changes! I'm out.
Quote from chanoman315 :

What? , If you wanna i can give you the pleasure to win me in a race

--

Como sos de mexico y asi me expreso mejor , si queres te doy el gusto de jugarme una carrera asi me ganas y quedas contento

Que decis?

@ontopick

Just the other day i see blech chap 113 or 112 , dont remenber well and i take this screen from kon , Just ROFL for hours!

No i started to se

Da Capo Second season , looks great and funny to
Attached images
LOL Kon.jpg
Quote from Inouva :What? , If you wanna i can give you the pleasure to win me in a race

--

Como sos de mexico y asi me expreso mejor , si queres te doy el gusto de jugarme una carrera asi me ganas y quedas contento

Que decis?

@ontopick

Just the other day i see blech chap 113 or 112 , dont remenber well and i take this screen from kon , Just ROFL for hours!

No i started to se

Da Capo Second season , looks great and funny to

Have you seihn bleach op 166 OMg its just epic

When i would se an espada in his realse I would be like oh .....

Crap Im dead
Did you not see me rant, about how awesome 166 was ? :P
Anyhow, finished watching Shura No Toki ... Good anime, similar to samurai champloo, rurouni kenshin.. =]
I just finished Shura No Toki as well. I thought it was pretty good. But it could have been way better. The fight scenes were too slow for my taste. And I didn't enjoy the 3 different generations. I kinda wished they blended them all together instead.
Quote from Zewerr :I just finished Shura No Toki as well. I thought it was pretty good. But it could have been way better. The fight scenes were too slow for my taste. And I didn't enjoy the 3 different generations. I kinda wished they blended them all together instead.

Whel most fight animes i see are good and fast fight's

Bleach in fighting is just epic

But I like Sweat romance animes a lil more then Shonen(fight) anime and Shonen manga

Emance series like IS pure ore sweat storries like clannad

Do u like anime? (I do)
(2006 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG