The online racing simulator
Hires tyre logos
(14 posts, started )
Hires tyre logo textures
Here are some hires tyre sidewalls for the new patch with the fantasy brands replaced by real lifers.
Attached images
tyres.jpg
Attached files
LOGOALPHA.zip - 66.6 KB - 1111 views
Nice
Thanks a lot, looks good in-game.
sweet, man cheers . Yellow logos look best with with my skins
These look good, I dunno how but they look better than they do in the picture you posted!
Yeah - I didn't put much effort into the preview image...
the colours look a little washed out in the preview, but ingame they do look better i love the slightly worn affect they have
nice
OK, so this is basically the same set but I've toned down the stencil effect on the Yokohamas quite a bit.
Attached images
advan.jpg
Attached files
LOGOALPHA.zip - 64.9 KB - 579 views
Great!
Looking good, and I`ll lose no FPS at all using it eighter
Quote from The Very End :Great!
Looking good, and I`ll lose no FPS at all using it eighter

Who looses FPS by installing textures anyway...
Quote from Riders Motion :Who looses FPS by installing textures anyway...

Anyone who does'nt have a great PC. With a fresh install of LFS on my laptop, it averages about 60fps (single player, empty track) and with hi-res skins, textures etc etc, i get about 40fps, not a BIG loss but still a loss for people with weedy machines. On my desktop, i notice no difference however.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Anyone who does'nt have a great PC. With a fresh install of LFS on my laptop, it averages about 60fps (single player, empty track) and with hi-res skins, textures etc etc, i get about 40fps, not a BIG loss but still a loss for people with weedy machines. On my desktop, i notice no difference however.

100% Stock LFS Folder = 113 FPS
100% Modified LFS Folder = 93 FPS

Not too bad as my computer is 5 years old... If you loose that much FPS you better rob a bank and buy a new computer...
I've made a lo-res version for people worried about FPS. I also noticed that the versions I posted earlier didn't include any mipmap levels (I can't see a difference but the LFS originals have them) so here's another hires file as well.
Attached files
LOGOALPHA.zip - 140.7 KB - 1326 views
LOGOALPHA_lo-res.zip - 42.7 KB - 581 views

Hires tyre logos
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG