The online racing simulator
#1 - cop3
Moving Traffic and Speed Bumps and Traffic lights
Is this a good idea?
...finish your sentence?

On topic, however: speed bumps? In a racing simulator? You gotta be joking.
Quote from STROBE :...finish your sentence?

On topic, however: speed bumps? In a racing simulator? You gotta be joking.

Just don't respond to this one. His name is "Cop3", the only things he said on this forum is about a problem unlocking and a police skin request (twice).

And this suggestion is utter nonsense and shouldn't even be discussed.

Get True Crimes: Streets of LA or something.
#4 - cop3
I edited it.
#6 - cop3
In Citydriving Cops and Robbers?
Quote from cop3 :In Citydriving Cops and Robbers?

Kind off, but there are more "rules" to it. In some servers you earn money by driving and that way you can buy more cars and stuff.

Why did you buy this game? I hope not for just cops and robbers?

What's wrong with people these days, buying a "online racing simulator" and then go off playing childs games in it all the time. Okay, it might be fun for a bit and once in a while, but I just can't understand people dedicating the game to it and asking for improvements on this.
#8 - Gunn
This is a racing simulator. How can speed bumps and traffic improve it? They have nothing at all to do with racing.

This suggestion makes no sense to me.
#9 - Slopi
No. None of those are a good idea for LFS.
No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no ... and no.

Go play Driver or NFS - or just wait for GTA IV
All this rain is doing my tomato plants no good at all.

And my pumpkin plants have totally taken over the greenhouse, but grown no actual pumpkins.

I am a failure as a gardener.
#12 - Gunn
Quote from thisnameistaken :...my pumpkin plants have totally taken over the greenhouse, but grown no actual pumpkins.

Try a high-potassium fertilizer (try Bloom Booster by Manutec or Yates Flower & Fruit, both are soluble) to induce flowering then when pumpkins begin to appear, remove most of them so that the plant can pour its energy into developing the ones that are left.
Oh we've got flowers all over the place, but the female ones must not be getting pollinated. I've been leaving the door open during the day to get bees in there and I'm seeing tomatoes and peppers happening but no pumpkins.

I haven't tried pollinating them by hand yet, mostly because it's impossible to get in the greenhouse because the pumpkin plants have taken over.
#14 - Gunn
Quote from thisnameistaken :Oh we've got flowers all over the place, but the female ones must not be getting pollinated. I've been leaving the door open during the day to get bees in there and I'm seeing tomatoes and peppers happening but no pumpkins.

I haven't tried pollinating them by hand yet, mostly because it's impossible to get in the greenhouse because the pumpkin plants have taken over.

It won't hurt to chop a few runners off completely. Reduce the size of the plant. and make a path for yourself to get in there. Pumpkins are usually very resilient plants.
I think I'm going to have to do that - they're starting to send their little stringy fingers out to my other plants. It's just going to be one big pumpkinny knot in there if I don't put the smack down.
i like the idea of speed bumps in an auto X layout. traffic lights is pushing it abit.
Bloody pumpkins - give them an inch, yada yada. Give me continental parsley any day - it just won't die (unlike my lemon tree, poor thing should've taken it out of its pot sooner).
The herbs are pretty well established, except the tarragon - we don't talk about the tarragon.

Lemons? We won't have the climate to support lemons until at least 2020.
Dude. Noone talks about tarragon. Tarragon's reign of terror ended long ago.

Too cold for lemons until 2020? Nah, just wait six months Until then, know ye that amazing things can be done in cool climates. One of my neighbours here in Melbz grows mangoes! In Melbourne! I think she must be a witch ...
I bloody love mangoes, me, but you've clearly never been to Yorkshire have you? The only things that grow in Yorkshire are resentment and frustration.

Why do you think James Cook sailed out of Whitby in the first place?
Headed for Ibiza wasn't he?
Quote from thisnameistaken :All this rain is doing my tomato plants no good at all.

And my pumpkin plants have totally taken over the greenhouse, but grown no actual pumpkins.

OMG! All this DRY weather is doing my tomato plants no good at all, hehehe. Down the road from me, the corn is taller than I am. My corn is up to my knees. I really couldn't care less about the other stuff (broccoli, cucumbers, beans, carrots...) but that corn is my bread and butter of my garden with the tomatoes coming in at a close second. Though tomatoes are easy to grow. But what the heck am I to do about my corn?????? I'm going over into the corner now to cry....

EDIT:

Quote :I haven't tried pollinating them by hand yet, mostly because it's impossible to get in the greenhouse because the pumpkin plants have taken over.

Now wait a minute.... You're complaining about the rain when your plants are in a greenhouse? Isn't this an enclosed greenhouse that you have to leave the door open to let bees in? How the heck is the rain bothering you then, unless you are complaining about the lack of sun.....
I think the only thing growing at my place is a bit of mold...
Quote from mrodgers :But what the heck am I to do about my corn?????? I'm going over into the corner now to cry....

Corny.

Quote from mrodgers : Now wait a minute.... You're complaining about the rain when your plants are in a greenhouse? Isn't this an enclosed greenhouse that you have to leave the door open to let bees in? How the heck is the rain bothering you then, unless you are complaining about the lack of sun.....

Exactly. And the bees don't get out much when it's raining. I have some more tomatoes and courgettes outside too because I rather over-planted my greenhouse. It's the first year I've tried growing veggies (the first year I've had a garden) so I was hoping to see how well they'd do outside, but this summer hasn't been typical at all. It's rained pretty much every day for two months now.
I remember rain - I think we had a bit last week and it was even cold enough to wear pants for a couple of days. Now I've gone back to wearing a sarong to work as usual.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG