Really nice
Thank you
Very Nice!
It is really perfect!! thanks!
Great!
Nice bo and thanks
thx all :throwrose
Perfect, thx man!
Really nice seat man, especially for the fabric texture. It stands out really well even at a distance.

Don`t suppose you`re planning a Seat1.dds of a similar high quality as well?
Quote from unseen :Don`t suppose you`re planning a Seat1.dds of a similar high quality as well?

Yes I will be making a new Seat1 soon.

- I have made a new seat for the RAC -its orange.

EDIT ...and also working on a new interior for LX ...it looks soooo f* fantastic so far.
How do i put these into game, look brill
with this new seat the LX clearly needed a better interior, so I made this.
-lot of hard work getting the red buttons to match the mapping.

I will release it early next year when Im finished with my new texturepack.
Still needs to make new suits and chance some trackbanners.
Attached images
pretext4_lxint.jpg
Whoo! Nice!
Quote from bo-kristiansen :with this new seat the LX clearly needed a better interior, so I made this.
-lot of hard work getting the red buttons to match the mapping.

I will release it early next year when Im finished with my new texturepack.
Still needs to make new suits and chance some trackbanners.

Woa, very nice there Bo!
I tried doing some LX interior, but i find it to be quite a pain in the a** to complete, so i stoped...
But you did it great!
Quote from bo-kristiansen :with this new seat the LX clearly needed a better interior, so I made this.

Wow, not with the better interior you need a higher res carbon fiber for the fenders, and shifter gate cover. :P Looks great man!

Quote :...and chance some trackbanners.

Speaking of track banners... do you know off hand which texture is on the tall ads on Aston? The ones that start on the crash barrier and go up onto a billboard just after pit exit on the main straight?
Quote from MAGGOT :Wow, not with the better interior you need a higher res carbon fiber for the fenders, and shifter gate cover. :P Looks great man!

Speaking of track banners... do you know off hand which texture is on the tall ads on Aston? The ones that start on the crash barrier and go up onto a billboard just after pit exit on the main straight?

Its on the "ADS_AST_1.dds" file.
-cant remember what ad is on the original file though.
IIRC it's an intel ad. I've been meaning to change it to something more... LFS-ish. lol Thanks for the file name, now if I decide to get off my lazy arse and do it I know what file I have to edit. :P

Great work again!
Nice one! Goodjob!

I will use it right now!
What ads you doing Bo? I`ve just sorted a shitload of 1024 fern bay, aston, blackwood and kyoto ads for my own use, and am working on some more, amongst other things, but if it`ll save you some time, I`ll gladly share some PM/msn time with you/Electrik Kar, or anyone who`s contributing, to get any gfx I`ve been working on sorted.

Cheers.

LX/GTR seat
(28 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG