The online racing simulator
OnConnect Event dead?
Hello guys, I have really weird problem with my LFSLapper.lpr file, specifically with "OnConnect" event... I wanted to edit welcome message, but noticed that on Event Onconnect nothing is working. Its like "dead". Just to test it I tried to delete all "OpenPrivButton" lines then saved .lpr file, !reload-ed and guess what: Welcome message appeared like it doesn't care lol. "Accept/Deny" buttons are working, everything is working but where does the "OpenPrivButton" information comes from if I deleted those lines? I'm completely lost noob here someone?

EDIT: tried to use "default" LFSLapper.lpr and same weird things happening.. deleted "OpenPrivButton" lines in OnConnect Event and after reload nothing changes.. how is it possible?
Problem may be because there is an additional welcome message section in one of the other lapper modules - /includes/cif/config_membership.lpr.

If you are using the membership module, may be best to alter the OnConnect section in the main lfslapper.lpr file.

Remove everything between

Event OnConnect( $userName ) # Player event
EndEvent

Leave these 2 lines in, as the membership module has to 'catch' this event - if you look at the OnConnect part it has

CatchEvent OnConnect( $userName ) # Player event
..<code>..
EndCatchEvent
You, Sir, saved me a lot of time. Thank you! Problem solved

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG