The online racing simulator
i found this on Youtube [ Formula BMW in Live for Speed (2007) ]
Haven't seen this one, was quite entertaining. Really awesome video
I'm surprised someone hasn't seen it yet. Oh well, for those who joined LFS after 2007 that's understandable.

It hadn't been in the official channel for years, only recently it's been added.

Such nostalgia.
I know that video, found it years ago while searching for some LFS stuff.
Very nice.
Pity I couldn't do a just slightly more excited narration! I had to do it in a single take, reading notes and watching the video. Took a few attempts and I had a streaming cold too, only just made it to the end of that take!
I needed to point quite some people to that video. Especially to explain that Eric really exists.
Old-school guys know this video

This video was referenced not that long ago when the pronunciation of the name "Scawen" was under discussion
Interesting video. Might have seen it before I started playing LFS
Yeah remember that one, when I was still excited for the FBM And yeah, proof that Eric exists.
I joined lfs in 2009, too young to remember that video :P

Scawen, when we will see something new in LFS?
Yes, maybe this is a boring question which you hear everyday, but, the Sim Seems dead, we want some new cars(remember us demo players...) and tracks.

Maybe LFS is too old, and other sims like AC are "graphycally better" than LFS, but i really like this game, fictional cars and fictional tracks are really good made.

Sorry for my maccaroni english
Oh yes, I know LFS needs some new content. There won't be any new content for demo racers though, but they will get physics updates and so on.
Quote from Scawen :Oh yes, I know LFS needs some new content. There won't be any new content for demo racers though, but they will get physics updates and so on.

As expected.

This was the actual video which inspired me to play LFS all day. I am pretty sure you should go to R, with S and to show the new P of four round T, to make an exclusive inspiration about whole new level of ...

Anyway, I go again elsewhere --->
I have only seen it last year, when someone posted about LFS's G+ page.
On the same note: the YT channel is LFS official ? Or fan made ?

(in both cases, know that it is possible to set/ask a/for cleaner URL. There's only a simple verification procedure to follow).
I almost forgot about this vid. Thanks for posting, feels good to watch it again. That must have been fun. (Scawen's photo of his t-shirt after the race proves my point )
Quote from luchian :On the same note: the YT channel is LFS official ? Or fan made ?

(in both cases, know that it is possible to set/ask a/for cleaner URL. There's only a simple verification procedure to follow).

It's the official channel. Could you PM me with instructions how to set up the cleaner URL please?
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :As expected.

This was the actual video which inspired me to play LFS all day. I am pretty sure you should go to R, with S and to show the new P of four round T, to make an exclusive inspiration about whole new level of ...

Anyway, I go again elsewhere --->

Yes, watching this video i seen how the fbm in lfs is very very near to the real fbm.

Please Scawen, dont let die this game/sim, we like it, but we want some new stuff every 3 months...
If you want some new content, you should probably start by buying the game...
-
(Wenom) DELETED by Wenom
For some odd reason I didn't think Scawen was an Englishman and even though I've tried to keep in touch on LFS I don't think I've seen that video before... or forgotten about it. Good memories, hoping the future wasn't already "finished" when they were about to release the Scirocco. Sort of intriguing what happened there, can't just be that the driving model wasn't perfect...
Wow, this vid is a bit oldish indeed, but still good to re-watch it
Ty for this video.It brings nice memories back
Hehe, I knew about this one Actually, my team-manager last year was the engineer here, for Fortec. You can see him in the video too! He told me about it when I mentioned LFS to him once, haha! You can imagine how surprised I was! :P

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG