The online racing simulator
Can't join servers.
(28 posts, started )
i tried restarting my pc without any success, and when i tried to join specific host it loaded to "waiting for guest info", there if froze and lfs don't respond anymore. for some reason my pc completly block the UDP packet. im starting to think i have the same issue on rfactor aswell, cuz when i join a host the windows inside the meny is all grayed out and i cant do anything. so i belive its not just lfs.

tho it works fine on other games like arma3 and minecraft. guess its only on lfs then again ?
okey. looks like i fixed it now.
What i had to do was to go in to my network card and under advance i had to scroll down to "UDP Checksum Offload (IPv4)" and "UDP Checksum Offload (IPv6)" and change from "Tx & Rx Enable" to "disable". Have no idea of what that means. but it fixed my problem. lol.

It fixed the problem, but still not. for some reason, i need to have LFS running wile i do the disable thingy. otherwise, as fast as i restart the game, it dosent work anymore.
Solved
Hi,

Sorry for resurrecting a somewhat old topic, but I had the exact same problem, and just wanted to share that after reading this topic I solved it by installing the latest drivers for the network card (Killer networks E2205 ethernet).

Apparently their older drivers, or the ones that are included with MSI motherboards, causes this problem (although out of a myriad of online games I play, LfS is the only one where I noticed it).

Hope this helps someone!

Zeus

Can't join servers.
(28 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG