The online racing simulator
Kimi Räikkönen 2013 helmet
(29 posts, started )
Asked 2012 one, so obviously for 2013 one too! Probably the most wanted helmet for 2013

Mullog, where are you?
Attached images
back.png
head.png
front2.png
side2.png
bump pls
Quote from Iginla :bump pls

Well, I have started this (again...). I am not a quick skin maker but I have learned more about GIMP so I should be quicker. Now the 7's are placed but the golden lines which go from them to the back part of the top are going to be quite straight...
Quote from Kristian K :Well, I have started this (again...). I am not a quick skin maker but I have learned more about GIMP so I should be quicker. Now the 7's are placed but the golden lines which go from them to the back part of the top are going to be quite straight...

Oh, really nice. Looking forward to see progress once again. Maybe this time you are able to finish it, as it seems like no one else isnt interested
Here is my current progress. The golden lines on the 7's aren't perfect now, but I'll fix them later
Attached images
cmx_00000025.jpg
Quote from Kristian K :Here is my current progress. The golden lines on the 7's aren't perfect now, but I'll fix them later

Have you got any progress with the skin?
Quote from Hakseli90 :Have you got any progress with the skin?

I was sick for rest of the week after that... Now trying to figure out how to put black colour into helmet without colouring the golden lines.
Quote from Kristian K :I was sick for rest of the week after that... Now trying to figure out how to put black colour into helmet without colouring the golden lines.

I can help you. Just send the skin file to me via PM and i 'll see what i can do.
Again, current progress.
Attached images
cmx_00000026.jpg
awesome
looks awesome
Well... I have done something, look at the attachments. I don't really like about orange painting in top... I'll finish the helmet and then try to do something to that. Now I'll next add Clear logos and Iceman logo to back.
Attached images
RaikkonenHelmetPreviewPart3.jpg
RaikkonenHelmetPreviewPart3(2).jpg
I'll post next preview when I get the basic painting ready.
Well, I got it ready quicker than I thought myself I would like to hear comments about the helmet so far. I didn't start to edit that top orange painting. But is there something I should fix before adding the logos? (I thought it would be easier to paint helmet first and then add logos)
Attached images
cmx_00000029.jpg
It looks good to me. Good job.
That looks alright to me, maybe show it from a closer point of view to fully appreciate it
Quote from Mullog :That looks alright to me, maybe show it from a closer point of view to fully appreciate it

It became quite low-res when looking it closer. That's why I took photos a bit farther... And I came to here say now that someone else could put those logos. Iceman logo doesn't seem to fit at all and Clear logos are easier but it takes bit too long to get them ready because they go to three pieces. There should be also made small changes. Mullog, are you interested to put logos and try to get it a bit more hi-res?
Give me what you can't make, I'll try to do it
Ok, I've tried to improve it a bit, here is progress so far.

My new technique saves plenty of time about aligning
Attached images
cmx_00000195.jpg
Quote from Mullog :Ok, I've tried to improve it a bit, here is progress so far.

I've missed you
That much
Quote from Mullog :Ok, I've tried to improve it a bit, here is progress so far.

That is great! A lot better than my helmet, great job .
Okay, here it is.

Hope you guys like.

Kimi has a new version since Malaysia, but I don't fancy doing it now

Cheers.
Attached images
Raikkonen2013_preview.jpg
HEL_KR2013.jpg
:lovies3d::lovies3d::lovies3d::lovies3d::lovies3d::lovies3d:

Thank you so much Mullog

(29 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG