The online racing simulator
Win a S2 license by MRc!
(52 posts, started )
#1 - MrSam
Win a S2 license by MRc!
Hello racers,

I am pleased to announce that MRc will offer every month to winner the championship, a S2 license which will begins from April.

Each month, the racer with the most points (first in the list !champ or !ptc) win a S2 license.
The winner will receive a message with the code S2 voucher in the site : www.lfsworld.net with his username.
he will then connect with the username on the site:
www.lfs.net and put the code S2 voucher for have the S2 license.

If the winner already has a license S2, he may give it to whomever he wants but he can not sell it.

This championship is open to everyone except for hackers, crashers and for bad behavior.
The rules still the same, and you can see them on our servers by typing !rules and !conns.
any person who fails to comply with its rules will be kicked or banned from servers.

Here is the list of affected servers which will host the championship :

[MRc] Blackwood GTI
[MRc] Blackwood GTI 2
[MRc] Formula BMW
[MRc] GP Track BMW
[MRc] Master Rally
[MRc] Rallyx

Winner of the Month April : Laipnieks
Winner of the Month May : Ventspils_619
Winner of the month June : Pompeer
Winner of the month July : Mvelikov
Winner of the month August : Case666
Winner of the Month September : Bluray
Winner of the Month October : Tomek12
Winner of the Month November : s.e.t.h
Winner of the month December : dido bmw

You understand that the championship will be held throughout the month.
Example for the month of April, the competition begins 1st April until 30th April midnight, and !champ stats will be reset to zero for the month of May, and so on.

New rule : The winner can not use multiple IP.
He will have only a single IP address all throughout the championship to win the S2 license.

If a racer uses several IP, he will be disqualified and it will be the next racer (second most of points) who win this license S2.

Thank you for your understanding!

Good luck and enjoy.
Sam

Edit :
New rule:
If a racer has already won the S2 by MRc, evidently he can not win a second time the S2 license.

The goal is to "enjoy" the most racers.

#2 - MrSam
The championship Win S2 from 1st April to 30th April will starts in a few minutes.

I wish you in advance to all good luck

Sam
#3 - MrSam
Congratulations to Laipnieks who won the license S2 with 5004 points.
I already sent the code voucher S2 to Laipnieks.

I want to congratulate everyone for their fair play and now we will begin the championship for the month of May.

Good luck to all and congratulations to Laipnieks
Sam
Thank you MRc team!!

Now I will be able to enjoy the S2 community, I hope there I will find a lot of fun!

Thanks!
Quote from Laipnieks :Thank you MRc team!!

Now I will be able to enjoy the S2 community, I hope there I will find a lot of fun!

Thanks!

Congrats man.
Quote from MrSam :
He will have only a single IP address all throughout the championship to win the S2 license.

If a racer uses several IP, he will be disqualified and it will be the next racer (second most of points) who win this license S2.

Good luck and enjoy.
Sam

And what if someone has a dynamic IP?
Quote from Bmxtwins :And what if someone has a dynamic IP?

Dynamic IPs still tend to stay in same range. Allthough one of providers I used in Latvia had 3 different ranges.
#8 - MrSam
In the first championship, we realized after verification that many people use the same username.
This is not fair play, and not equitable.

This is why we have this rule.
a person connects with "IP A" and the next day returns with "IP B". and the next day he reconnects with "IP A". it is not allowed.

By cons if you have an IP A for 10 days and the next 20 days you connects with IP B, it is not a problem. but never return to the first IP A.

I hope you understand, because it is not easy to explain.
So a dynamic ip address is permitted under certain conditions
well I think a problem is when few people drive wit same username , they can get more points. If a certain team wants to earn S2 licence, people may have agreement to drive on a single username to get S2 more easely. For example, one person from canada has agreement wit person in india to drive on same username, when person from india sleeps during night, thne person in canada can drive during the day, then it goes vice versa, person in canada now sleeps and person in india connects to the same username and drives all day. Thats my opinion why is this done
(mrc) server problem
One server crashs i drived with 140 kmph and it speacted meh
-
(Jussi-Pekka) DELETED by Flame CZE : useless post / spam
Quote from Thelfspro :One server crashs i drived with 140 kmph and it speacted meh

Would appreciate if you save those big letters for your own threads.

Also , try to explain better what's your problem , as apparently the only one is your writing.

Quote from Thelfspro :One server crashs i drived with 140 kmph and it speacted meh

firstly it has not been easy to know what server you were and no servers crash as you say.

here the log of your connection to the master server Rally server :

Quote :May 20 16:48:11 THELFSPRO^L connected (Thelfspro)
May 20 16:48:11 THELFSPRO last raced on 15-05-2013 (4.9)
May 20 16:48:13 Experience - THELFSPRO : LFS Newbie Class D (12.4)
May 20 16:48:48 THELFSPRO^L left the pits (XRG)
May 20 16:48:48 THELFSPRO : SPECTATED FOR BAD TYRES
May 20 16:48:48 /spec THELFSPRO
May 20 16:49:13 THELFSPRO^L left the pits (XFG)
May 20 16:49:13 THELFSPRO : SPECTATED FOR BAD TYRES
May 20 16:49:13 /spec THELFSPRO
May 20 16:49:44 THELFSPRO^L left the pits (XFG)
May 20 16:49:44 THELFSPRO : SPECTATED FOR BAD TYRES
May 20 16:49:44 /spec THELFSPRO
May 20 16:49:55 THELFSPRO^L left the pits (XFG)
May 20 16:49:55 THELFSPRO : SPECTATED FOR BAD TYRES
May 20 16:49:55 /spec THELFSPRO
May 20 16:50:27 THELFSPRO^L left the pits (XFG)
May 20 16:53:30 THELFSPRO : SPECTATED FOR IDLING
May 20 16:53:39 THELFSPRO^L left the pits (XFG)
May 20 16:54:02 THELFSPRO^L : DRIVE-THROUGH PENALTY
May 20 16:54:02 /pitlane THELFSPRO
May 20 16:54:03 THELFSPRO^L returned to the pit lane
May 20 16:54:14 THELFSPRO^L : DRIVE-THROUGH PENALTY
May 20 17:02:06 THELFSPRO^L : DRIVE-THROUGH PENALTY
May 20 17:03:13 /spec THELFSPRO
May 20 17:03:13 THELFSPRO : SPECTATED FOR IDLING
May 20 17:04:13 /spec THELFSPRO
May 20 17:04:13 THELFSPRO : SPECTATED FOR IDLING
May 20 17:05:22 Leave @ 18820885 : THELFSPRO
May 20 17:05:22 THELFSPRO^L disconnected (Thelfspro)

I think you understand that there is an automatic filter that manages the race and puts you spectator if needed ..

Best Regards
Sam
Quote from MrSam :

It would be nice to clear champ points for people doing that, because other don't really know how much chance they have to win S2.
Some give up imediately when they see points for first position...
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :It would be nice to clear champ points for people doing that, because other don't really know how much chance they have to win S2.
Some give up imediately when they see points for first position...

This is a very good idea, but unfortunately I do not think it is possible to remove the champ points of one person.
I am still waiting for points reset...
You might want to wait another half hour as it's not June everywhere already!
30 minutes remaining before reset the champ to zero
Congratulations to Ventspils_619 who won the license S2 with 8131 points.
I already sent the code voucher S2 to Ventspils_619 on LFSW message.

I want to congratulate everyone for their fair play and now we will begin the championship for the month of June.

Good luck to all and welcome to s2 to Ventspils_619.
Sam
Thanks a lot MRc and Sam!!
Thanks to all who drove with all month long.I'm so happy! I hope to enjoy some league racing this summer.Thanks again!!!
Quote from ventspils_619 :Thanks a lot MRc and Sam!!
Thanks to all who drove with all month long.I'm so happy! I hope to enjoy some league racing this summer.Thanks again!!!

You really deserve it, bravo
Congrats for the win, bro!
Hey, can some one take care about the driver, who is on 1st place right now? He isnt driving in the server and he gets points.
Quote from anton_46 :Hey, can some one take care about the driver, who is on 1st place right now? He isnt driving in the server and he gets points.

Quote from MrSam :Here is the list of affected servers which will host the championship :

[MRc] Blackwood GTI
[MRc] Formula BMW
[MRc] Formula BMW #2
[MRc] GP Track BMW
[MRc] Master Rally
[MRc] Rallyx

Reading is an important part of being in forum!
Ops, I thought that every server has its own stats.
You will disable restart during the race. Not really drive a race when you have four pilots on the track and two of them voted for the restart.
sorry i have forgot this thread.

I agree with you, but the problem is that if I disables the restart and there have for example two racers who finish the race and then quickly put spectator, auto restart does not work and nobody can restart.

Win a S2 license by MRc!
(52 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG