The online racing simulator
Quote from przemek21061995 :Could someone put car-reset on ?

Done

Airio has always caused problems with server speed on race days and with events when he have tried to use it so we will not be putting airio on to the Realistic NASCAR Server. Sorry.
Quote from Cornys :Airio has always caused problems with server speed on race days and with events when he have tried to use it so we will not be putting airio on to the Realistic NASCAR Server. Sorry.

Why not do like NDR, and Dom on his GenR league - run an Airio during the preparatory week(s), then turn it off for the time of the event? Running Airio during the week(s) before logs times, so you can 1) see who has put in practice in your server, 2) see times people are running 3) check any restrictions as necessary automatically
Quote from dekojester :Why not do like NDR, and Dom on his GenR league - run an Airio during the preparatory week(s), then turn it off for the time of the event? Running Airio during the week(s) before logs times, so you can 1) see who has put in practice in your server, 2) see times people are running 3) check any restrictions as necessary automatically

+1
Looks like he is doing lfscart styled thing.
Thinking forward to the 2013 World TBO Championship Series I have come up with a few proposals. Both of which I beleive will go into effect

The first proposal is a required pitstop for four tyres at some point in the race for each competitor. Driver changes will still not occur, but this will lessen the advantage given to the rear wheel powered XRT and encourage the series to become a TBO league rather than an XRT league. This will also break up the 90 min. of straight driving that the races have been the last two year (competitors have complained that the races becomes boring because of the speed of the cars. I don't care about that, but this will help you guys none-the-less )

Also, I beleive that the XRT needs to be moved to 2% restriction. This will give the FXO and RB4 a little bit more chance. This also will be required due to the schedule more than likely even though it is not yet releaced.

The final proposal that I have for the time being is more of a question. Would it be nice to have PRO & AM distinctions such as in the GT1WS? I would award points as though all were competiting against one another, but the slower drivers would have something to fight over rather than just a 10th place finish (or something of that sort).

Comments, questions, ect. Please feel free to post
Cameron, how about doing something like L4S did and do some races as twin races of shorter distance. And some rounds as longer distance races where you earn double points. So the total points available are the same, but you get a bit of each type of driving.

Also, if your races are in the summer I should be able to come. As for Pro and Am, maybe, but probably not. I would rather see multiclass with STD and TBO. I think that would be interesting, especially if the pro drivers go for tbo and the am are assigned to std.
One man's opinion.
no multiclass please. lets keep it simple.

i think the pro and am is a good idea since its almost impossible to keep up with the likes of joe, isaac niki etc.

would be nice to race people my own skill level.

not sure about the pitstop tbh. maybe run a test race to see how drivers feel about it i suppose.

cant wait for the 2013 season anyway! enough of this gtr racing

also maybe like gt1ws u can add a double points 12h or 24h race. the savage simsports 24h tbo/std race looked good and i was sad i missed out on it. but it had plenty of attention.
Thanks for the ideas and suggestions guys. I think that we would look more towards a 6 or 12 hour race if we did something of that sort, but being a single driver championship I'm not entirely sure how that would work. I'm interested in doing it.

The multiclass idea I've pretty much ruled out for tradition sake of the series. Same with short races (more race results to make, more points to add together, ect.). If I did a multiclass series it would be RF vs. TBO rather than STD anyways (TBO asks to bore some people, let alone STD in a longer race )

I think I'm going to try and put together a single event on or around March 17th (1 week after the Fern Bay 150). 1 hour at Fern Bay Green or something of the sort just to test a track we've never used
What Sunday would be good for a test race? Suggestions? I was eyeing Easter, but I know that probably wouldn't work out for most people. How's April 7th?
In my opinion ...
No multiclass, I agree!!
Last season was amazing, the series should continue only in one single driver for each car,
and division PRO-AM would be interesting,
XRT 2% very good idea,
pitstop required also a good idea,
but in the long race maximum 2 hours, for being a slower car and driven by a single driver would be exhausting!
Race test, 7th April? I certainly will participate!
Make it 8-10 races season. You're experienced and respected enough to make it successful. :horseman:

It gives a feeling of a season a whole lot more to it. Why get restricted by 6 tracks in LFS. There are some fantastic layouts you can use at certain tracks that don't even make it feel like you've been there already.
There's almost no league in real life that consists of only 6 races. The more races, the more fun.

2% restriction for XRT, oh well, maybe it does make sence if you use tracks such as long aston and kyoto to level out FXO's advantage elsewhere.

Pit-stops, 1 at least, with a pit window.

Remove the bonus points. Yes, I've said it even I earned a lot of those with pole positions. And especially for fastest lap. I don't really know a real life series that uses bonus points for that sort of thing and I don't see any point at giving any bonus in scoring for it. I see it as achieving it is a bonus in itself in giving me more of a chance for victory which is all that matters.

Force a cockpit view :evil:

7th of April works or else you have to wait till the very end of April, due to GTR racing.

P.S. Do not make a drop round/s. Few more races cannot justify that. I'd say you need a 15-20 race season to think ok maybe most guys won't be able to make it to every race. :wizard:
Quote from N I K I :

Force a cockpit view :evil:

No no no no! I can't drive with cockpit view! The safety car will go off-road then, plus the lag...
Looking at the event calendar there are no open dates until September (On August 25th I will be on my way back from Bristol and the NASCAR race). When scheduling what should I conflict with? I had a schedule written up that would start us in July with a 12 hour race, then continue with 6 more rounds in regular fashion. 3 weeks between each race starting on August 11th. I don't want to schedule events that nobody will want to come to however.
Will be today a race?
this is vitally...
Sorry for offtopic, but

Comrade, this is legendary!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG