The online racing simulator
Yeah, me and kelly actually met for the first time around the same sort of time that i got with the last one (becca=bitch), they seemed to get on ok ish at that time, altho as soon as we split kel was one of the first (and incidently, one of many) who said she is a proper tramp and good riddance, little did i know that a month or so later we'd end up together, funny old world eh.
So who do you end up with when you're done with all these 'bitches'.

Isn't better just to screw them and move on to the next one?
Dennis plz
Not eveyone is persons without feelings, aswell it is not easy to spot mistakes in people when you like them. When it is over however, it's easier to see he obvious.
well relationships ruin my boner sadly.
My boner ruins everything..
Quote from Dennis93 :So who do you end up with when you're done with all these 'bitches'.

Isn't better just to screw them and move on to the next one?

In essence thats kinda what happens, or should i say what has happened in the past, i just seem to end up with rubbish girlfriends usually, aim of the game is to find a decent one, then stick with them.
Quote from danthebangerboy :In essence thats kinda what happens, or should i say what has happened in the past, i just seem to end up with rubbish girlfriends usually, aim of the game is to find a decent one, then stick with them.

Finding the one you like after 2 days is probably not the right one mate..
Just be careful with your heart, things hurt, and some day you won't feel much again..
I do actually agree with above for a change, but I still think you can find the one on short time. Sure, the chances are low but they still are there, sometimes you meet the perfect.
I once did, but then over time I managed to **** up things. After that it has been hard to feel deeply for people again..
me and the gf
Attached images
547471_4091840729841_315009228_n.jpg
I give it a week.
You have some long hairs there, pibe.
Quote from Klutch :I give it a week.

im with her since june, so that makes it 6 months. thanks for the posive attitude
More pics!

K
Say K again! SAY K AGAIN! I dare you! I double dare you mother****ers! Say K one more goddamn time! pun intended

Oh, and: K
Hahahah everyone is getting banned knowadays. Bose321, see you soon .

What should I buy her for christmas? I've allready got 2 personalised things wich she likes allot and I want to buy her one more thing. I know she likes DC (brand DC Shoes) stuff and when she's taking photo's she's complaining allot that she's cold. So I was thinking of buying her a warm hoody for when she's out there.

Wich one?

I know she likes black, so think this one is cool with the white and pink.

Or this one, looks much warmer but not sure on the color?

Halp
I would go for the second one.
Nah, the first one is cooler IMO!
Get both. Thats like a free blowjob coupon.
Nah, that would be 200€. Don't feel like spending that much. As I said, allready got 2 other things.
No. 2 then.
number one
Safe bet with #1.
Yeah, the second one is a bit to .... dunno.

I just ordered the first one, thanks for the input!

Pfffft you shoulda got the 2nd one.

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG