The online racing simulator
Flame's Layouts thread
(44 posts, started )
iv got a good idea for you, as i really am clueless how to use this program to make layouts, its too dificult lol.

make a oval here on au1 X where im suggesting, overhang the ramps off the map so you can put barriers on the streights that are higher than ramps.

iv made example pictures
Attached images
oval 1.jpg
oval 2.jpg
oval 3.jpg
Quote from Jimmy_Lemon :iv got a good idea for you, as i really am clueless how to use this program to make layouts, its too dificult lol

This

Nice layout though . I'm willing to run an event on it at sometime
Another oval:
Attached images
oval.jpg
Attached files
AU1X_oval.lyt - 3.8 KB - 334 views
Is it true or you can adjust the Z-height out of bounds only?
Quote from Flame CZE :Is it true or you can adjust the Z-height out of bounds only?

Yes. Ill send u my IP later when i have the server set so u can join. or hamachi.
#31 - Zay
I've seen many of these layouts, but yours is the best, well done
gotta ask, how the hell do you make a oval on this program, i dont know how to use it :/ know how to place a object and move it, no idea how to make a oval with ramps
Good that you changed it a bit,since everyone was cutting turns 2 and 3 over the apron in NDR's MOM.
#36 - adin
Hey! Thats looks pretty good, I must try it
Really impressed with how smooth the oval actually is. I was expecting gaps or major bumps (due to height differences) everywhere... but it's really good. And it's interesting to read the comments regarding how you can really mess around (to create rails) when outside of the boundaries.
Quote from Flame CZE :Here I have some layouts.

Ramp Ovals

I have two little ovals made from ramps.

Unfortunately, there isn't a wall which is higher than the ramp height, so there are not outside walls, therefore you have to be careful to not drive out of bounds But it's quite fun.

You also have to jump into the oval at the start, because if I placed the banked straight where the grid is, you would start in or under the ramp and would damage your suspension.

Ramp Oval 1

AU1_ramp_oval.lyt

Ramp Oval 2

[ATTACH]121289[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]121290[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH]121291[/ATTACH]

Very interresting idea. Reminds me a lot of 1910s/1920s board ovals(with a lot less banking).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Board_track_racing
i sense these small ramp-ovals could be turned into an UF1 league or something

i actually like the layouts, nice work!
I reckon a short oval league/event with those tracks(plus maybe the FE oval) would be pretty good.
Ramp Oval 3

A little update to my previous ramp oval. Now the entire oval is surrounded by ramps from the outside, so you can get back on the track.

Download
very nice
Ramp Oval 4

And finally, the floating quarter-mile oval is finished

The only disadvantage is that you first need to spawn at a custom starting position, grid up at the start and then remove the custom starting position, so you can do a normal race for more laps
Attached images
oval_v4_1.jpg
oval_v4_2.jpg
oval_v4_3.jpg
oval_v4_th.jpg
Attached files
AU1X_FlameCZE_oval.lyt - 4.3 KB - 716 views
Going to try it

Is it possible to set Z axis to start point?

Flame's Layouts thread
(44 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG