The online racing simulator
Kyotee's ENB + SweetFX (All new, updated!)

Video!

Another Video!

Download!

Note, for this to run properly, you need to disable Anti Aliasing in game. Use a forced version in your ATI/Nvida control panels instead, they work fine.

Drag the contents of your chosen quality setting into your LFS folder.

For example, if you want High quality, open the archive, go into the High folder, and drag everything inside to your LFS directory.

Shift + F12 turns off all visual effects. Just pressing F12 without shift disables the colour correction.

The menus will be blurry unless you disable ENB while using them. This is something I am unable to fix.

Pressing Print Screen (PrtScn) on your keyboard will save a high quality screenshot to your LFS folder with all effects present.
Not really, but looks good from here.

How much is the FPS drop percentage?
Quote from Dennis93 :Not really, but looks good from here.

How much is the FPS drop percentage?

About 20 percent post update, when you have all the effects enabled. Things like the multisampled depth of field can be turned off, though, and will lower the drop to about 10 percent.

You'll probably find that this ENB setup is much more intensive than the norm, as it's double pass.
What i thought..

Sorry i need max. performance from my PC.

But looks very good indeed!!!
Quote from Dennis93 :What i thought..

Sorry i need max. performance from my PC.

But looks very good indeed!!!

Fair enough. This mod won't be for everyone, especially those without powerful computers, or people who want to keep their FPS at their monitor's refresh rate at all times, and aren't normally well above it.
#6 - JJ72
I'll re-install LFS just to give this a try.
Quote from JJ72 :I'll re-install LFS just to give this a try.

Why would you ever delete such a perfect game? Compared to any racer on the market, LFS drives like a dream~
Hey bro looks so freaking good but how you install it ?
Quote from YLIGuRU :Hey bro looks so freaking good but how you install it ?

Drag the files into your LFS install folder. Simplicity itself.
Thx a lot,looks really good to me! But how can I make the menus more readable without loosing too much of the picture quality?
Just press Shift + F12 to disable it in the menus. Though, unless you go into Options > Screen and bind Shift + F12 to your current resolution, there's a chance LFS might change it. So, go into Options, Screen, over on the right, click the button that says "F12", then, Shift + F12 will only disable the mod, so you can use the menu. Shift + F12 will also enable it again, when you get into the game.
thx a lot!
I've tried the ENB mod earlier with LFS, but I couldn't use it togheter with supersampling anti-aliasing without getting less than 60 FPS on full grids. I wish there was similar mods, but with more efficient shaders, or more options to scale down the shader processing complexity for less powerful hardware.
Quote from Skagen :I've tried the ENB mod earlier with LFS, but I couldn't use it togheter with supersampling anti-aliasing without getting less than 60 FPS on full grids. I wish there was similar mods, but with more efficient shaders, or more options to scale down the shader processing complexity for less powerful hardware.

Why not simple disable supersampling and using multisampling instead? The benefits of ENB's visuals outweight the benefits of supersampling.
Once you've tried supersampling, there is no way back to multisampling. :nerd:

Supersampling works on the entire frame instead of just geometrical edges. So it is far superior to any anisotropical filtering for textures at the angles you often see the road ahead of you while driving. It just gives a much better degree of fine detail in the image, and the image is generally calmer since there is no pixelation from transparent textures, etc.

Unfortunately, adaptive multisample antialiasing doesn't work well in LFS, or atleast with Mobility Radeon. Alot of textures, and some geometry I think, disappears.
Quote from Skagen :Once you've tried supersampling, there is no way back to multisampling. :nerd:

Supersampling works on the entire frame instead of just geometrical edges. So it is far superior to any anisotropical filtering for textures at the angles you often see the road ahead of you while driving. It just gives a much better degree of fine detail in the image, and the image is generally calmer since there is no pixelation from transparent textures, etc.

Unfortunately, adaptive multisample antialiasing doesn't work well in LFS, or atleast with Mobility Radeon. Alot of textures, and some geometry I think, disappears.

I know how it works, silly. In that case, why not just render at a higher resolution, providing your PC can handle it? If not, then, oh well.
So, how many people are actually using this, and just haven't posted feedback? ._.
Because Mediafire tells me this has been downloaded 145 times. .__.
Just downloaded it. I'll give it a try and see what happens, as I am running a 3 screen setup, on a GTX670.
In any case, great looking settings; thank you for sharing.
Quote from luchian :Just downloaded it. I'll give it a try and see what happens, as I am running a 3 screen setup, on a GTX670.
In any case, great looking settings; thank you for sharing.

Be sure to check back regularly, I have a biiig update planned for Christmas.
Crashing my game..
Here's log.txt
redirecting CreateDevice
D3DXCreateEffectFromFile failed
C:\LFS\shader.fx(11,10): error X1507: failed to open source file: 'injFX_Shaders\Fxaa3_11.h'

Quote from Kyotee :Drag the files into your LFS install folder. Simplicity itself.

Not really. In my LFS folder? Or in the data folder?
Quote from Denny12 :Crashing my game..
Here's log.txt
redirecting CreateDevice
D3DXCreateEffectFromFile failed
C:\LFS\shader.fx(11,10): error X1507: failed to open source file: 'injFX_Shaders\Fxaa3_11.h'

Delete d3dx97.dll
Quote from ToxicKlay :Not really. In my LFS folder? Or in the data folder?

LFS folder. Same folder as your LFS.exe.
Works, looks nice.. Thank you for this present

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG