The online racing simulator
sticky tires %) and wheelie on BF1
(32 posts, started )
#2 - G!NhO
Awesome!
That was awesome, never knew it was possible in LFS!
-
(Lexanom) DELETED by Lexanom
He's a cracker, the video creator, I guess. Cause it's Demo User.

Or it could be Audi TT undercover.
#6 - Omar1
woah! that's awesome! i've done the wheelie one before using a ramp
Ultra realistic physics, hell yes.
Can you post the layouts and the setups?
I want to try this.
#9 - Litro
hh, hell yeah
kitu_gudu, Am sorry. The privat setups
Quote from [Audi TT] :kitu_gudu, Am sorry. The privat setups

I remember a wheelie setup which does quite the same as u did, and I still have it. It comes back from 2007 ages of LFS.

Edit:

Here's the set, the layout and the replay.
Attached files
BF1_Wheelie.set - 132 B - 975 views
BL1X_Wheelie.lyt - 52 B - 236 views
Wheelie like a baws.spr - 24 KB - 264 views
hhhmmm? at least with cool way
Haha, nice!
I know that F1 cars in real life have the downforce to potentially drive upside down in a tunnel, but how it work sideways? Would the downforces be enough to not pull the car down from the fence?
Quote from The Very End :Haha, nice!
I know that F1 cars in real life have the downforce to potentially drive upside down in a tunnel, but how it work sideways? Would the downforces be enough to not pull the car down from the fence?

Assuming the fence is strong enough and has some grip, no. Just steer towards the sky to counteract gravity and you'll stay up.
Quote from Forbin :Assuming the fence is strong enough and has some grip, no. Just steer towards the sky to counteract gravity and you'll stay up.

Well in LFS when at not high enough speed, it has actually falls down and goes up and falls down and goes up. This thanks to the curves in the fences.

It is quite hard for me to make the full fence with the BF1, without crashing off the fence. Since I'm with keyboard atm.
Quote from rockclan :I remember a wheelie setup which does quite the same as u did, and I still have it. It comes back from 2007 ages of LFS.

Edit:

Here's the set, the layout and the replay.

Thank you.
Hit the ramp with full speed in 7th gear. And there are two wallrides in lyt , one is in same position as in vid , 2nd u will spot when making a lap.
Attached files
BF1_Wallride.set - 132 B - 952 views
KY1X_Wallride.lyt - 28 B - 291 views
only with them...
Cant say for sure but i thnk @5tag had a run on my lyt with fo8,
I just did it with an UF1.

(32 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG