The online racing simulator
Leave devs alone!
(13 posts, closed, started )
Leave devs alone!
Im getting annoyed with all these threads complaining about s3 and when its gonna be! So if you stop pestering them, they may get it done faster.
Just be grateful for what they have given you and not be ungrateful for what you havnt got.
Shut up!
Quote from m1n3rman :Im getting annoyed with all these threads complaining about s3 and when its gonna be! So if you stop pestering them, they may get it done faster.
Just be grateful for what they have given you and not be ungrateful for what you havnt got.

You owe me a knew keyboard.
Why make a new thread about this?
Quote from m1n3rman :

They didn't GIVE me anything, I bought a product from them?
I reckon 10 years is long enough to wait for a full game to finally be finshed?
In fact if they leave it much later it be old tech and not worth buying?

shame becasue LFS was an awesome sim back in its day
Quote from m1n3rman :So if you stop pestering them, they may get it done faster.

Yeah, I once thought like you.

Shifting camps here.

Quote from Bmxtwins :Why make a new thread about this?

Why not?
Quote from shmall719 :They didn't GIVE me anything, I bought a product from them?

You got what you paid for. They gave you what you intentionally bought. So I guess "Give" was a valid phrasing, as it was from the Devs' point of view.

Quote :
I reckon 10 years is long enough to wait for a full game to finally be finshed?

Hopefully you've done more during these 10 years than rolling your thumbs?

Quote :
In fact if they leave it much later it be old tech and not worth buying?

Hmm, this is the reason why the Developers should be creating threads and posts like this, raving about their work obviously going down the drain.
I'm amazed why other people are so bothered.
This thread is not going to help calm people, if anything, it's going to provoke.

Please refer to my signature.
Ironic thing is that most of this whining ****ers joined 2009 or later!!!
Just go away!
Says someone who joined November 2011? Really?
Quote from anotheraccount :Yeah, I once thought like you.

Shifting camps here.

Why not?

Cargame, please can you stop this?

You have become very angry and you are now taking it out on our forum.

Our forum is a place to talk about LFS. Pleased don't make a mess of it.
Closing thread...

All I want is for people to make sensible posts on the forum. There is too much bickering and deliberate breaking of the forum rules, deliberate pushing of the boundaries, causing posts to be reported and wasting our time.

Most people around here are sensible and act something like they would in real life. But others are causing trouble and wasting our time.
This thread is closed

Leave devs alone!
(13 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG