The online racing simulator
Quote from kart-36 :RB4 needs a make over

Quote from bishtop :yeah i agree its definitley in need of a make over

RB4 GT = 2

Quote from shashdev :He's already done the RB4: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=38581

How about doing one of the GTR cars?

GTR Cars = 1 (Wich Car?)

Quote from bishtop :that was a few years ago and i know that even though they are good textures they could be improved,the gtr class in my eyes dont look as bad as rb4

In my humble opinion, besides old textures, are obsoletes and has a very poor quality.
Lynce-Massive bump I know BUT-RIP Megaupload...if you get my drift....maybe, fileshare/hotfile/rapidshare....preferably one with free accounts-MUCH RESPECT FOR EPIC WORK.
If it's not too much work, please include some high res tyre stacks and other objects in your work!
Quote from Lynce :GTR Cars = 1 (Wich Car?)

I'd personally really like the FXR to be updated. But go for the GTR car which you can do the most with (closest to reality).
Quote from Lynce :

I have a very poor specs on my PC.

1gb RAM. Intel Core 2CPU 6320 @ and 1,86 GHZ x 2.

Ati Radeon Sapphire x1550

Photoshop 7.0 from 2002.

Is there some way we can sponsor this?

Especially the RAM is ridiculous and very cheap nowadays.

What mainboard is this?
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :If it's not too much work, please include some high res tyre stacks and other objects in your work!

Noted. Thank you for your interest.

At today there are three suggestions.

Quote from shashdev :I'd personally really like the FXR to be updated. But go for the GTR car which you can do the most with (closest to reality).

RB4 GT = 2

GTR Cars = 2 (One for FXR).

In my humble opinion...I need to make tests to see the most potential work. So, I don't know wich car is closest to reality. Maybe the XR GTR.

Thank you.

Quote from cargame.nl :Is there some way we can sponsor this?

Especially the RAM is ridiculous and very cheap nowadays.

What mainboard is this?

Nothing happens. I can work very well. I have my own limitations but it is well.

Thank you, brother.
XR GTR would be awesome

All the information on RP's Blog.

Cheers.
Lovely!

When racing I dont use a view which lets me see the car interior apart from the dials, so interior updates are not a problem.

I would like to see the trees worked on. You see them all the time when racing, and they are obviously low resolution even viewed from a distance.
That looks awesome! I love the transition from gravvel to grass, looks great!
Quote from Lynce :

All the information on RP's Blog.

Cheers.

WOW - looks amazing
Lynce for developer!

No, seriously, this is so eyecandy, just can't sit down with mouth shut, I have spent tons of hours in LFS.. Why devs don't want to spread out and give this sticky icky glued sim fresh breath? This is ridiculous.
Quote from cargame.nl :Isnt it this?

http://lfsdatabase.eu/index.php?action=media;sa=album;in=114

If it is, Bose321 should rename it to Revolution Pack or something. It now looks like it was created by "lfs database" itself.

Otherwise, try;
http://www.lfscr.com/descargas ... utionPackAugust28th09.rar

Sorry for the off-topic: IIRC this is quite some old pack from the old LFSDatabase which I just uploaded under the same name (as there's no alternative name?).

I would like to provide everyone with a fast and trustworthy link in the future. So PM me if you want to see a file uploading on LFSDatabase.

Loving the things you do for LFS Lynce! Really loved the quality in the latest picture. Although I kinda miss some reflection in the front window? Is it possible for a less 'matte' reflection on the windows also?
Quote from dynofiend :Lovely!

When racing I dont use a view which lets me see the car interior apart from the dials, so interior updates are not a problem.

I would like to see the trees worked on. You see them all the time when racing, and they are obviously low resolution even viewed from a distance.

About the trees I have commented the information some time ago in the RP:

http://revolutionpack.wordpres ... r-fern-bay-february-12nd/

I hope solve this trouble but I'm not sure.

Quote from The Very End :That looks awesome! I love the transition from gravvel to grass, looks great!

Thank you but very difficult to make it. Frustrating. I'm not happy with the result of the grass.

Quote from bishtop :WOW - looks amazing

Thanks!

Quote from PioneerLv :Lynce for developer!

No, seriously, this is so eyecandy, just can't sit down with mouth shut, I have spent tons of hours in LFS.. Why devs don't want to spread out and give this sticky icky glued sim fresh breath? This is ridiculous.

Well, I believe in a democracy inside of the lfsforum. If the people want to me on the dev team just make a contact with them. I really think the devs can hear to the people for the most important things:

https://www.lfs.net/?page=mailus

I have some experience with another simulator. I mean the graphic design, marketing, web design, corporative design,etc. Just look X Motor Racing on "About us". I have appeared there.

http://www.xmotorracing.com/aboutus.html

If really the people want to me on the dev team, I'm totally sure the contact with the devs is just the right thing. Nothing more to say. I'm back to the work, hehehehe.

Quote from Bose321 :Sorry for the off-topic: IIRC this is quite some old pack from the old LFSDatabase which I just uploaded under the same name (as there's no alternative name?).

I would like to provide everyone with a fast and trustworthy link in the future. So PM me if you want to see a file uploading on LFSDatabase.

Loving the things you do for LFS Lynce! Really loved the quality in the latest picture. Although I kinda miss some reflection in the front window? Is it possible for a less 'matte' reflection on the windows also?

Dear, Bose. How are you?

I don't understand well your question. I think you mean about the reflection system. The reflections works in the same way for all the car. Wheels, window and bodywork.

Cheers, Brother.

Next news._

Quote from pioneerlv :lynce for developer!

No, seriously, this is so eyecandy, just can't sit down with mouth shut, i have spent tons of hours in lfs.. Why devs don't want to spread out and give this sticky icky glued sim fresh breath? This is ridiculous.

+1
Quote from Lynce : Well, I believe in a democracy inside of the lfsforum. If the people want to me on the dev team just make a contact with them. I really think the devs can hear to the people for the most important things:

https://www.lfs.net/?page=mailus

If really the people want to me on the dev team, I'm totally sure the contact with the devs is just the right thing. Nothing more to say. I'm back to the work, hehehehe.

Im not sure how much it will help you but ive mailed the devs
Last one._

Thanks for the support and the comments as always from everybody.
amazing detail,its not just a slight improvement its a major improvement,im looking forward to the release and will thank you now for the big differences you make to lfs.
So crispy clear! Love it!
Your work is excellent
Massive improvement!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG