The online racing simulator
Quote from G!NhO :What is it?

Captain Obvious arrives to help! It's a HDMI cable...
HDMI -> DVI cable.

Or apparently, vice versa (didn't know they did that either!)
Just ordered 4 of these,

to put on these,

Have any of you tried this?

to replace my 11year old CRT

and 4 of these + steelies for the Zafira..First time I buy wintertyres but the thing is a bitch to get up the driveway or hills when it snows.
Quote from matijapkc :Don't DVI and HDMI look the same?

There are two big differences:HDMI incorporates content protection called High Definition Content Protection (HDCP). HDMI supports audio in addition to digital video. (DVI only supports digital video)
Edit* On picture wise, they are identical. You might call HDMI as ajust newer version of the DVI.
As far as I know HDMI and DVI are pretty much the same without audio (?).
Quote from Bose321 :As far as I know HDMI and DVI are pretty much the same without audio (?).

Yep...edited that in my post.
According to that pic, HDMI supplies +5V...

I wonder, how much current can it supply? :P
Quote from E.Reiljans :According to that pic, HDMI supplies +5V...

I wonder, how much current can it supply? :P

10 jigga-amps
Today I nearly bought a load of stuff to bring my 5-year-old Windows box up to date, but then I remembered that games are all shit these days and the people in multiplayer are all sociopathic wankers, so I didn't.
Quote from thisnameistaken :Today I nearly bought a load of stuff to bring my 5-year-old Windows box up to date, but then I remembered that games are all shit these days and the people in multiplayer are all sociopathic wankers, so I didn't.

Quoted for a sig
Quote from PoVo :10 jigga-amps

Tried to verify your suggestion, now my GPU is burned.
Please compensate me $480 in damages or I'll have to sue you.
Quote from E.Reiljans :Tried to verify your suggestion, now my GPU is burned.
Please compensate me $480 in damages or I'll have to sue you.

Quote :jigga
1)orginated as "jiggaboo", an insult or racial slur applied to black people who were just a little wilder than the rest

Wait so how did the black people become amps? Sounds like a murder job to me...
-
(E.Reiljans) DELETED by E.Reiljans
Quote from thisnameistaken :Today I nearly bought a load of stuff to bring my 5-year-old Windows box up to date, but then I remembered that games are all shit these days and the people in multiplayer are all sociopathic wankers, so I didn't.

play less modern warfare then
And here it is, together with the amp...

Also got this for the MPC60 (OS upgrade on some ancient chips, cost an arm and a leg)...

And this (memory expansion from 13.1s to 26.2s sampling time, did also cost way too much! )...
SO with one of them cables i can plug for example a ps3 to my computer monitor?
Quote from G!NhO :SO with one of them cables i can plug for example a ps3 to my computer monitor?

Yes.
Can't wait to use this

Hero 2?

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG