The online racing simulator
Quote from TFalke55 :

Will you put it to youtube like last rounds?

Edit : I've said nothing, i've found it
inex hattrick
inex slip-up, never thought I'd see that one coming!
Well, looking at how close they were fighting, it was always possible to happen...hope you two managed to sort it out afterwards.
-
(SCA-F1) DELETED by SCA-F1
Quote from Seb66 :The conditions are fine, surly if you had some sort of racing talent you might be able to adjust to them.
Oh, you can't adjust to them? I guess you don't have any talent.

Says someone who goes of multiple times himself in the race.
Quote from SCA-F1 :Isaac made poor decision not to change tyres

No, Isaac is just noob who doesn't know that he should warm his tyres behind SC. I didn't change my tyres either and I did my fastest laps few laps before finish.
Quote from SCA-F1 :Congrats Sampsa though, good victory and brave pass on Jarno.

Thank you
Quote from SCA-F1 :hyva tyota and this race is SAATANA VITTU PERKELE

Toyota? No swearing btw.

Quote from Joku123 :No, Isaac is just noob who doesn't know that he

No your just a lucky noob who caught upto safety car later than me so didn't have to try and keep tyre temp for aslong as me, I got to the point where my tyres were like 90 and if I had kept trying to heat them I would have spun, so I calmed down.

I'll do horrible things to your sister for that comment :]
I should've calmed down since my tires were 98 all around, but I didn't and nearly spun completely out...

But yea, another thing I need to learn, race is over and I can't do anything about it anymore. I'm just super lucky that I was able to get back to 2nd. Hope to show you guys what I'm truely capable of soon again! Be aware!

Sadly I'll be missing the upcomming races since I'll be on holiday in the USA, so I wish you all goodluck in South City & Fern Bay! Would've loved to drive those rounds, were definately the races I was looking forward to the most!

But I'll be back full strenght in the Clockwise and Kyoto!

Ones again goodluck to you all!
-
Quote from SCA-F1 :khihihi outqualified you and lapped you without visibility xoxo god damn idiot

Out qualified me by 0.04, after I had about 3 laps qually practice prior to actual qualifying. GG. You only lapped me due to my damage which ****ed me up. Your race pace was utter shit. So was your race-craft.. took out your team mate lolololol.
At least I didn't do what you usually do during a race "BAWWW THE LEADER IS UNCATCHABLE, THIS IS A SHIT GAME, IM GONNA QUIT :'( :'( :'("
umadbro?
cant help it
Obviously.

I would be quite mad too if I spun on my own lap 14, pit that lap, then drive out onto the track and in turn 4 spin and slam the wall.
Oh I see, simon can't stand up for himself, so bum buddy phil has to hold his dick and argue for him
Quote from Seb66 :Oh I see, simon can't stand up for himself, so bum buddy phil has to hold his dick and argue for him

you are the only one who pictured and liked that trust me....
Thankfully you are blind and can't see much, or at least properly.

I forgot when we make the great Seb see his own mistakes, we are teaming up on him. I'm so sorry to have pointed that out. I'm also sorry to point out that you got the initial damage by driving into someone in T2 lap 1 and crashing.

You can troll Simon until 2012 when we all die, but the fact is, he raced better than you. You just try and hide all of your mistakes by pointing out his. Then when someone points out your flaws, you jump on your high horse (or shall I say crawl into the closet) and cry how we are teaming up on you.

The worst part is, is that you acclaim him of being so bad, and making mistakes constantly, yet he is out qualifying you and out finishing you. That doesn't make you look any better than he does.
Seb, why you being so sirius?
-
#48 - CSF
Idiots.
Quote from PMD9409 :Thankfully you are blind and can't see much, or at least properly.

I forgot when we make the great Seb see his own mistakes, we are teaming up on him. I'm so sorry to have pointed that out. I'm also sorry to point out that you got the initial damage by driving into someone in T2 lap 1 and crashing.

So why troll then? I'm not trying to hide any of my mistakes, all I gave were reasons FOR my mistakes. Which admittedly, yes, started from the contact on lap 1.

Quote :You can troll Simon until 2012 when we all die, but the fact is, he raced better than you. You just try and hide all of your mistakes by pointing out his. Then when someone points out your flaws, you jump on your high horse (or shall I say crawl into the closet) and cry how we are teaming up on you.

I didn't even point out Simons mistakes until simon provoked me to, you ****ing bellend. The first troll attempt I gave was in response to him calling me a talentless prick behind my back on Teamspeak before the race. So take your shitty argument, and stick it up Janice's arse. Well, to be fair you are. Nobody else has commented on what has been said other than 4 Incest drivers
Quote from Seb66 :So why troll then?

Quote :The first troll attempt

Quote :I gave was in response to him calling me a talentless prick.

Well, seeing how you react here, anyone can call you a prick. However no one called you talentless. Get your facts straight before causing a pointless argument.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG