The online racing simulator
#76 - Jakg
Quote from flymike91 :Who checks plates at the gas station anyway. Every person I've seen working at a gas station just wants to get paid so they can buy some weed.

In the UK, every single time. Perhaps drive-offs are more common over here?
Quote from Jakg :In the UK, every single time. Perhaps drive-offs are more common over here?

never seen the cashier checking my license plate
ur prolly right
In the US the pumps don't dispense gas until you've already paid with a card or with cash inside the little market they all have.

btw I'm loving this thread for two reasons: 1. What dummy lets a $100k custom built car out of their sight for even a second? 2. Looking at the FB links, cockney is even funnier when it's written. In my head I can only read it like the monty python guys when they're impersonating women.
#79 - Jakg
Quote from flymike91 :In the US the pumps don't dispense gas until you've already paid with a card or with cash inside the little market they all have

The UK is the opposite, i.e. you fill then pay, which is why there is more security.

Pumps also stop dispensing at 100L to stop them losing too much.
it used to be like that here, then they realized they could save a lot of money by firing the attendant and getting an automated pump.

I guess the fact that we're talking about gas pumps means the drama is over
Lazy New Jersey still has gas station attendants.

And our gas is still among the cheapest in the nation.
I think it's a publicity stunt.
Quote from BlueFlame :I think it's a publicity stunt.

nah it was legitimately stolen, made the bbc too as far as i remember and i have seen the car in the metal also, not worth breaking or even stealing imo but hey; theirs always a petty theif, preying on yer' scrap.
Quote from theirishnoob :nah it was legitimately stolen, made the bbc too as far as i remember and i have seen the car in the metal also, not worth breaking or even stealing imo but hey; theirs always a petty theif, preying on yer' scrap.

yea, like gypsies. ROMANYSTYLE.

BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
what the

i thought the car got stolen AGAIN, seeing this thread being bumped
#88 - PoVo
Quote from Fuse5 :what the

i thought the car got stolen AGAIN, seeing this thread being bumped

Same
Quote from theirishnoob :nah it was legitimately stolen, made the bbc too as far as i remember and i have seen the car in the metal also, not worth breaking or even stealing imo but hey; theirs always a petty theif, preying on yer' scrap.

Was it, where was the reports of the people who did it being arrested? How come it was stolen from plain sight and it needed a laptop to start the thing...
nothing surprises me about cars that "stand out" not being found easily, in the late 80's a group A tarmac rally spec sierra cosworth on slicks was stolen and spent many a happy night bating the police round the north east, as far as i know it was never caught
#91 - PoVo
Quote from S14 DRIFT :it needed a laptop to start the thing...

Yeah if you use a laptop to press a button on the dash.

Quote from PoVo :Yeah if you use a laptop to press a button on the dash.

i'd of thought all you need to do is flick the switches on the dash in a correct order to get her to go, but shit, ill keep a laptop on me from now on incase i lose my keys.
Quote from Jakg :The UK is the opposite, i.e. you fill then pay, which is why there is more security.

Pumps also stop dispensing at 100L to stop them losing too much.

In Australia you pull upto the service station and a black man fills your car up and washes your windscreen.
While sniffing petrol in between filling cars up.

Photo taken by you I presume on your way to a mushroom themed party with a Unicorn.
Correct.
Yup ^^^
i'll be seeing it in person tomorrow
Bahah, 200mph Rally car

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG