The online racing simulator
Got my case! Now I need the parts.
(61 posts, started )
Quote from dadge :i think you'll find that traditionally, it's spelt "M$".

It's spelled either "Microsoft Corporation", "Microsoft" or "MSFT".
it's pointless trying to correct me on a word that has two spellings. don't believe me? use google, it's free. i saved you the bother: "They are the same word, meaning the same thing but spelled/spelt differently.
Only people who have no knowledge of what the rest of the world is doing regarding the English language will dispute this fact.
Next thing they'll be telling me that the words colour and behaviour have no "u" in them.

spell (spěl) Pronunciation Key
v. spelled or spelt (spělt), spell·ing, spells
v. tr.
To name or write in order the letters constituting (a word or part of a word)."

i've never heard M$ being called MSFT. maybe you're looking at the wrong forums? the fact that you're trying to correct me on the word "spelt" would suggest that you're not looking deep enough.
i saved you the bother again "An acronym/abbreviation for the monopoly Microsoft, using an $ instead of an S to show dislike for Microsoft and the money the company has.
The day M$ makes a product that doesnt suck is the day they make a vacuum."

want to try again?
M$ is somewhat of an "insult" to MS, because of their known "it's gonna cost ya" policy on everything. In other words, I don't give a rats behind how it's "spellt", I'll always spell it M$.

And thanks dadge for taking over the explanations.
M$ is rather common but I always liked Microsux.

To the OP, don't see a hd in that list, and what do those thermaltakes put out on the 12volt rail in the way of amps?
Quote from dadge :i'm not sure what my nationality has to do with it. you were close, try this one another go maybe? good boy

So, just because a lot of people spell it wrong, it makes you any right?

Google's definition engine is smarter than you, Mr. Irishman.
Why does it matter if it's MS or M$...
Quote from E.Reiljans :So, just because a lot of people spell it wrong, it makes you any right?

Google's definition engine is smarter than you, Mr. Irishman.

i hope i'm not the only one who sees the very funny side to this statement.
Quote from dadge :
Only people who have no knowledge of what the rest of the world is doing regarding the English language will dispute this fact.

and again, my nationality has absolutely nothing to do with this matter. unless you're trying to troll me with some mild racism. but you're not that dumb are you? you would openly be stupid like that would you? you wouldn't claim that you're right and the rest of the world is wrong. would you?

too late, you already have. try getting yourself a proper opinion before you try communicating with other people. in fact, you're so caught up in you own little world that you've completely missed the point of this thread.
oh, and while you're at it, could you think of something a little less childish than calling me silly little names? it's making you look like a bitch.

here dude, learn a new word: gobshite. it's pronounced gob-shy-t.
Quote from Sueycide_FD :Why does it matter if it's MS or M$...

that's the thing. it's doesn't. but little miss "loves to troll" has feck all else to do with her day. i'll probably be called "Mr Irishman" again because this genius thinks she's the muts nuts when it comes to trolling. but lets be honest, it's shite. she's shite, everything she says is shite and i'm sure the next thing she says is going to be shite.
only time will tell. but i wouldn't bet against it all the same.

ok gobshite (Reiljans), we're waiting.
Quote from dadge :ok gobshite (Reiljans), we're waiting.

Irishmens love to wait don't they.

Can't find "spelt" in any dictionary, sorry.
Quote from E.Reiljans :Irishmens love to wait don't they.

erm, what?
that's like me saying "Latvians are gobshites. aren't they?" when in fact, it's just you.
make sense or make like a donkeys dick (hit the road).
Quote from E.Reiljans :Can't find "spelt" in any dictionary, sorry.

did you smell that? i got a wee whiff of bullshit there. was that you? you might want to remove the "s" from "irishmens". it's not needed. or was that also in your dictionary?
Quote from dadge :you might want to remove the "s" from "irishmens". it's not needed. or was that also in your dictionary?

But "Irishmen" sounds too similar to "women".
Quote from E.Reiljans :But "Irishmen" sounds too similar to "women".

and that show's your understanding of the English language. sorry doofy, you fail at trolling. the only way those two words sound similar is if you have some kind of harelip or a really bad lisp. either way, it's not looking good for you.
at this stage, would you rather be an irishman or a gobshite with a harelip?
Quote from dadge :at this stage, would you rather be an irishman or a gobshite with a harelip?

Of course the latter.
you're still failing. how many more tries do you want?
you failed on the M$ thing.
you failed on the spelled/spelt thing.
you failed at racism.
and now you've failed at making the right choice.
one thing we've learned here is that you win at failing. please, continue...
PS. BUY S2!
Quote from dadge :PS. BUY S2!

We don't earn enough in this third world country to spend money on software.
Quote from E.Reiljans :We don't earn enough in this third world country to spend money on software.

that's no excuse. you should try giving head for cash. we've already established that you suck good. you should put that mouth to work. lmao. and with that harelip, you'll be bottom bitch in no time at all.
Quote from dadge :that's no excuse. you should try giving head for cash. we've already established that you suck good. you should put that mouth to work. lmao. and with that harelip, you'll be bottom bitch in no time at all.

They don't pay me more than $0.03 per time cause I'm ugly
every penny counts. you could be the the best thing to come out of Latvia since the road out of it.
EDIT: just so you know, men who pay for head don't really give a shit about looks. after all, their plan is to glaze your face. but if you're double bagger ugly, you could always get them to jizz into a cup and you could chug it for a buck.
Quote from dadge :EDIT: just so you know, men who pay for head don't really give a shit about looks. after all, their plan is to glaze your face. but if you're double bagger ugly, you could always get them to jizz into a cup and you could chug it for a buck.

Thanks for the tip, gonna try that next week!
well, at least you've learned something.
i hope you realise your troll attempt has disintegrated to such an extent, you're now willing to drink population paste to get money to buy LFS?
just sayin...
Oh my....what have I started

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG