The online racing simulator
iPad
(211 posts, started )
what is the point in this thing? you look like a dick if you try to play any motion games on it and you cant exactly carry it around everywhere and it uses the iphone operating system which is rubbish for anything bigger than the iphone.
I know it's not on topic, but can some people maybe tell me if the upcoming iPhone 4G would be worth buying?
Quote from Timo1992 :I know it's not on topic, but can some people maybe tell me if the upcoming iPhone 4G would be worth buying?

yes. Seems to be a huge improvement on the 3GS. I'm getting one.
Well, I'm facing a question aswell...

Shall I buy the 3rd gen iTouch right now, or shall I wait 2010/2011 till the 4th gen comes out?
Quote from hp999 :Well, I'm facing a question aswell...

Shall I buy the 3rd gen iTouch right now, or shall I wait 2010/2011 till the 4th gen comes out?

Definitely wait. Last year, if I remember correctly, the iPod Touch didn't get a hardware upgrade whereas the iPhone did. I would be really surprised if they didn't get a hardware upgrade this year.

If I am wrong, feel free to correct me.
the next iPod Touch will likely get a camera, along with brought to parity with the iPad/new iPhone and get the A4 processor. Possibly a design change to bring it inline with the new iPhone.

Regardless, a 3g and 4g iPod Touch will still run OS4.0 to the same capabilities.
Quote from Timo1992 :I know it's not on topic, but can some people maybe tell me if the upcoming iPhone 4G would be worth buying?

No idea because it hasn't been released yet. Totally depends on price, but I will most likely get one... if it's good.

iPad - had a go at one today at PC World (one I work at doesn't sell them ) - to sum it up best, I have no use for one, and it's massively overpriced but if I got one i'd use it every day, it's just so slick to use.
Quote from shashdev :Definitely wait. Last year, if I remember correctly, the iPod Touch didn't get a hardware upgrade whereas the iPhone did. I would be really surprised if they didn't get a hardware upgrade this year.

If I am wrong, feel free to correct me.

Thanks, I was thinking the same way. No need to waste money right now I reckon...
I'll have an iPad by the end of next month.

I'm too much of an Apple user to not have one.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I'm too much of an Apple user to not have one.

the world would be a much better place if apple users would start acting like the people who make their favourite useless toys
Quote from Jakg : I have no use for one, but if I got one i'd use it every day, it's just so slick to use.

erm, what?
Quote from Jakg :No idea because it hasn't been released yet. Totally depends on price, but I will most likely get one... if it's good.

iPad - had a go at one today at PC World (one I work at doesn't sell them ) - to sum it up best, I have no use for one, and it's massively overpriced but if I got one i'd use it every day, it's just so slick to use.

The PC world local to me was closed for a couple of months last year while they completely redesigned the inside of it. They put everything into sections made the store a lot more roomy and added a section just for apple. You can try out the macs and mac book pros and the iPad. They actually have four thee set up on magnetic alarms for people to try out.

btw did you hear what Lewis Hamilton had been doing. He was buying iPads from the US and selling them to his mates.
Quote from Luke.S :The PC world local to me was closed for a couple of months last year while they completely redesigned the inside of it. They put everything into sections made the store a lot more roomy and added a section just for apple. You can try out the macs and mac book pros and the iPad

It's not a co-incidence only the refurbed stores have iPads. We do sell Macs etc, we just dont have any iPad's in.
Quote from Jakg :.....I have no use for one, and it's massively overpriced but if I got one i'd use it every day, it's just so slick to use.

Sig worthy, pure awesome! lmao
Quote from Jakg :It's not a co-incidence only the refurbed stores have iPads. We do sell Macs etc, we just dont have any iPad's in.

I can quite imagine why they would rather the redesigned stores sell it. Btw if you're interested it is festival park PC world in stoke.
waste of anyones hard earned imo

here's a little slogan i came up with - 'Don't get an ipad, get a life!'

i should be in marketing.
Don't kid yourself that everything else isn't made in the same conditions.. usually the exact same factory.

Apple is actually rumoured to start paying the workers possibly MORE than they make building other things (such as an Acer or HP). Improving morale and their living conditions slightly.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Don't kid yourself that everything else isn't made in the same conditions.. usually the exact same factory.

im not kidding myself but im not willing to buy products from a company that acts like its gods gift to mankind when it has the exact same skeletons in their closet as everybody else
I Love my Tam Pod.

Be really cool if I could make a phone call on it, and some idiot made it to fit on my steering wheel.

This isn't going to end well.

Take it TVE.

Ant
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Don't kid yourself that everything else isn't made in the same conditions.. usually the exact same factory.

Apple is actually rumoured to start paying the workers possibly MORE than they make building other things (such as an Acer or HP). Improving morale and their living conditions slightly.

Dustin you old ...er...young mutt. BEHAVE!

lol, good seeing you still alive, I had you in my death poll for a person most likely to die before 21, oh well...I still got a few year yet eh..

AAnt
Quote from Shotglass :im not kidding myself but im not willing to buy products from a company that acts like its gods gift to mankind when it has the exact same skeletons in their closet as everybody else

Do you see other companies making the effort to do better?

And Ant.. I do still have 2 and a bit more years to achieve my goal.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Do you see other companies making the effort to do better?

o plents
and most of them arent run by people whod try to weasle their way out of paying alimony either

iPad
(211 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG