PDA

View Full Version : Round 3 Protests

oldnavy
2nd October 2009, 11:03
so post them ;)

CARRERA GT
2nd October 2009, 15:30
Car Involved : n 5 name N.Murray
Lap 9 at last corner before main strait.
Round 3 main race

He never leave space and push me out of the track until i i lost control by a hit from him and i lost 4 positions.
He did the same to me at round 2 on lap 1 turn 3 and lost 8 positions.
Has you see he s not a cleam racer he also took out car 599/round3/main race/lap2/turn2.
If he s fast, thats good for him, but that not a reason to messup other peoples races, he probabely got speed but no patience at all and that is not a good racing behaviour.
Concerning my driving you can see that im patience before overtaking and that i dont take silly risks, so i think he sould do the same.
I deffenetly want to see him penalised.
He diserve it and next time he ll think twice before making silly moves.

Thx and pls let me know the outcome

n-murray
2nd October 2009, 18:29
Car Involved : n 5 name N.Murray
Lap 9 at last corner before main strait.
Round 3 main race

He never leave space and push me out of the track until i i lost control by a hit from him and i lost 4 positions.
He did the same to me at round 2 on lap 1 turn 3 and lost 8 positions.
Has you see he s not a cleam racer he also took out car 599/round3/main race/lap2/turn2.
If he s fast, thats good for him, but that not a reason to messup other peoples races, he probabely got speed but no patience at all and that is not a good racing behaviour.
Concerning my driving you can see that im patience before overtaking and that i dont take silly risks, so i think he sould do the same.
I deffenetly want to see him penalised.
He diserve it and next time he ll think twice before making silly moves.

Thx and pls let me know the outcome

I left you enough space , you turned in to the corner before me and in lfs when two cars rub sideways thay just get thrown apart and crash, so tbh i think it was just a racing incedent, i do apolagise for causing you the trouble of protesting and all but i really think it was not my fault but it was lfs's phisics, so racing incedent. Also, I think I already have but if not, I am sorry to #599 for hitting him off as i touched his back bumper and we both lost time, sorry again to both. :nod:

CARRERA GT
3rd October 2009, 11:09
I left you enough space , you turned in to the corner before me and in lfs when two cars rub sideways thay just get thrown apart and crash, so tbh i think it was just a racing incedent, i do apolagise for causing you the trouble of protesting and all but i really think it was not my fault but it was lfs's phisics, so racing incedent. Also, I think I already have but if not, I am sorry to #599 for hitting him off as i touched his back bumper and we both lost time, sorry again to both. :nod:

Ok,

Im accepting the apologie, because im glad that you maturedup and discuste matters insted of been rude.
One thing for sure, if you watch the replay, on lap 3 car 599 do exactly the same move that u tryed on me, and he was succesuffull to pass u without contact.
I m sure that is the way you should of done it.
And by the way, i was going to let you pass kwowing that you were faster than me.
If you just waited for the main strait then we would of been both in a better position on the final.
Ok don t worry it happen s and i will take my protest off because i think im not a bad personne and don t want to see other racers who races with me penelised.
Next time if i see that you faster than me dont worry i will let you past, just be patience.
Remember patience is a vertu.:nod:

CARRERA GT
3rd October 2009, 11:11
so post them ;)

hi my friend,

Ive changed my mind and decide to not protest anymore against car 5 , name N.Murray

Thx for removing any penality against car n5

:thumb:

oldnavy
3rd October 2009, 11:24
ok np

CARRERA GT
3rd October 2009, 11:40
ok np
thx mate:thumb: